My Stepdaughter's Naked Sexy Body - Kindle Erotica

My Stepdaughter's Naked Sexy Body (The Secret Daddy-Daughter Seduction) - A Short Erotic Story 
by Christian A. Turner

DESCRIPTION: A stepdaughter and stepfather have been living together for years now and she devises an unusual method to take their close friendship to a new level: becoming a nudist.

EXCERPT: She moved down my body, had me lay on my back, rubbed my chest and sides and hips a few times each with slow and fluid motions. Then she took my rigid and dripping cock into her mouth and sucked on it gently at first, then built up pressure and sucked harder and harder while bobbing up and down and using one hand to stroke the shaft. I reached down and touched the back of her head, thrusting my hips upwards and eager for more of her pleasuring. She got more enthusiastic too, stoking faster and sucking harder.

**Most books listed on FreeEroticaDude are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.