Khan: Lasting Impressions - Kindle Erotica

Khan: Lasting Impressions (Sir's POV) 
by Red Phoenix 

Short Story from the Dom's Perspective - 15 Pages

Note from the author:

This chapter is taken from my novel, Brie Learns the Art of Submission. Fans have been begging for a scene from Sir's point of view, but I have resisted because this is Brie's story. However, there is one scene in the novel (the chapter titled 'Serving her Khan') that deserved another POV. Fans could not know all the work and attention Sir Davis put into setting up Brie's last fantasy before graduation.

It is with a full heart that I give this free gift to you:
A chapter written from Sir's POV

You know I love you, peeps! ~Red Phoenix

Adult Material (18+)


Warning: This book contains sexually explicit content and scenes that some readers may find objectionable.

**Most books listed on FreeEroticaDude are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.