My Little Plaything - Kindle Erotica
My Little Plaything (Confessions of an Escort Addict)
by JT Holland
From bestselling author J.T. Holland:
I love escorts. You get exactly what you want, every time. And tonight I want a hot little spinner who's willing to take whatever I can dish out. Which is alot.
WARNING: Contains explicit, graphic sex scenes and is definitely not intended for minors or the weak of heart.
My Little Plaything is a short story. It is approximately 4000 words long.
**Most books listed on FreeEroticaDude are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
by JT Holland
From bestselling author J.T. Holland:
I love escorts. You get exactly what you want, every time. And tonight I want a hot little spinner who's willing to take whatever I can dish out. Which is alot.
WARNING: Contains explicit, graphic sex scenes and is definitely not intended for minors or the weak of heart.
My Little Plaything is a short story. It is approximately 4000 words long.
.jpg)










0 comments:
Post a Comment