Sexy, Sexier, and Sexiest! - Kindle Erotica

Sexy, Sexier, and Sexiest! Five Explicit Erotica Stories 
by Angela Ward 

Bestselling erotica author Angela Ward presents five steamy stories! From first anal sex to threesomes, there’s something here for everyone!

1. The Very Personal Trainer: A Rough Sex Bondage Erotica Story
April is a beautiful and sexy girl, and she uses her body to her advantage with her clients. She’s a hell of a personal trainer, and a little flirting makes her job even more lucrative and more effective. She’s about to discover that her ultra-rich client Scott takes such teasing very, very seriously, and before she knows it, she’s all tied up and at his mercy! It’s a rough sex fantasy extravaganza.

2. The Handyman Gets Lucky: An FFM Threesome Erotica Story
He thought it would be like any other minor job, but he didn’t expect to see two incredibly beautiful women. Even then, he got about his work with the efficiency that made him a reliable contractor. He was about to find out, though, that these pretty flowers weren’t fragile. In fact, these two women knew exactly what they wanted, and right then what they wanted was to add a man to their lesbian tryst!

3. Sam’s Arrival: A Rough Sex Fantasy Erotica Story
While anticipating an appointment, the owner of Fantasy for Hire runs into a man she hasn’t seen in years, a man she’s fantasized about forever. With him in town, things seem different to Kate, and she finds herself transfixed as she thinks about him. Just how far will she allow her fantasy to take her?

4. My Backdoor Boy: A First Anal Sex Erotica Story
On the day my divorce was final, I went on the prowl. I was excited when I found a much younger man who wanted me. It was wonderful and sexy and sweet, and I couldn’t believe how good it was. And then suddenly, without warning, my young stud was in the wrong hole, and I couldn’t believe what I’d gotten myself into!

5. The Babysitter’s New Career: An FFM Threesome Story with First Anal Sex
I had a plan for when I got to college, but I never expected Mr. and Mrs. Rockwell to discover my website. They decided to use their knowledge to get what they wanted from me. It was my first lesbian sex, my first anal sex, and the first time I ever had a threesome. I couldn’t believe the way they’d blackmailed me! I couldn’t believe how much I loved it!

**Most books listed on FreeEroticaDude are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.