My Little Plaything - Free Kindle Erotica

My Little Plaything (Confessions of an Escort Addict) 
by JT Holland 

From bestselling author J.T. Holland:

I love escorts. You get exactly what you want, every time. And tonight I want a hot little spinner who's willing to take whatever I can dish out. Which is alot.

WARNING: Contains explicit, graphic sex scenes and is definitely not intended for minors or the weak of heart.

My Little Plaything is a short story. It is approximately 4000 words long.

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.