Three Times the One Night Stand - Kindle Erotica

Three Times the One Night Stand: A Gangbang Erotica Story 
by Rita Feldpar 

It had been fourteen years since my husband died, and I finally decided to let loose a little bit. I went to a bar and before I knew it, I was in a hotel room with three businessmen. I didn’t know which one I was going to sleep with, but before long it was all decided for me! I slept with all three at the same time. It was my first one night stand and it came with my first anal sex and double penetration!

Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of a gangbang and includes first anal sex and double penetration. It is intended for mature adults who won’t find that offensive.

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.