Another Woman - Free Kindle Erotica
Another Woman: Five Tales of First Lesbian Sex
by Sarah Blitz, Connie Hastings, Nycole Folk, Amy Dupont and Angela Ward
Ah…that sweet first taste! In this collection, what remains the number one fantasy among women is explored in various ways. Whether it’s first lesbian sex in the midst of a threesome or just a few ladies exploring their passion, this collection is sure to please!
Warning: This ebook describes lesbian sex in detail and includes group sex, ffm threesome sex, and lesbian seduction. Only mature adults who won’t find that offensive should read this collection.
1. Emma Wants More than a Makeover: An FFM Threesome Sex Erotica Story by Connie Hastings
Emma and her business partner had more in common than she first thought. Both enjoyed co-owning a successful salon and as it turns out had the eyes for the same man. Emma's partner turned out to have more than business on her mind, which leads to a steamy tryst that evolves into an all out forbidden threesome, HOT!
2. Madison’s Partner: A Lesbian Group Sex Erotica Story with Bondage by Angela Ward
Kate’s threesome with the lovely Madison and her business partner is at hand, and she’s about to be surprised. Though this beautiful call girl thought she’d be enjoying a threesome with Madison and a man, it turns out that the lovely girl’s partner is a woman! Kate is overjoyed at the prospect, and the red hot lesbian group sex that follows is so scorching that Kate would likely have facilitated this fantasy without a paycheck!
3. Meagan Swears Off Men: A First Lesbian Sex Erotica Story by Amy Dupont
My roommate had finally had enough. After another jerk of a boyfriend treated her like dirt she decided it was time to take a break from men. I didn’t realize I’d be the replacement! When she wakes me with a kiss and then heats things up even more, I discovered I didn’t mind that at all.
4. Noelle Gives Me Experience: An FFM Threesome Erotica Story by Nycole Folk
I really had very limited experience with sex. That didn’t keep me from pretending I was adventurous as hell, though. It wasn’t surprising, then, that when my best friend wanted to have a threesome, she came to me. She had no idea that everything was new for me. I had my first lesbian sex and my first threesome. All the while, Noelle thought I was the experienced one!
5. The Dare and the Truth: A First Lesbian Sex Experience by Sarah Blitz
At the party, when everyone dared Sally and me to make out, it was nerve wracking and embarrassing, but when we actually did it, I felt the most confusing exhilaration I’d ever felt. It was so powerful that when I got home I couldn’t stop thinking about it (or touching myself.) I was afraid it would be awkward at work the next day, and I was right. Sally put an end to the awkwardness, though, because she’d already decided she wanted more than a kiss!
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Sarah Blitz, Connie Hastings, Nycole Folk, Amy Dupont and Angela Ward
Ah…that sweet first taste! In this collection, what remains the number one fantasy among women is explored in various ways. Whether it’s first lesbian sex in the midst of a threesome or just a few ladies exploring their passion, this collection is sure to please!
Warning: This ebook describes lesbian sex in detail and includes group sex, ffm threesome sex, and lesbian seduction. Only mature adults who won’t find that offensive should read this collection.
1. Emma Wants More than a Makeover: An FFM Threesome Sex Erotica Story by Connie Hastings
Emma and her business partner had more in common than she first thought. Both enjoyed co-owning a successful salon and as it turns out had the eyes for the same man. Emma's partner turned out to have more than business on her mind, which leads to a steamy tryst that evolves into an all out forbidden threesome, HOT!
2. Madison’s Partner: A Lesbian Group Sex Erotica Story with Bondage by Angela Ward
Kate’s threesome with the lovely Madison and her business partner is at hand, and she’s about to be surprised. Though this beautiful call girl thought she’d be enjoying a threesome with Madison and a man, it turns out that the lovely girl’s partner is a woman! Kate is overjoyed at the prospect, and the red hot lesbian group sex that follows is so scorching that Kate would likely have facilitated this fantasy without a paycheck!
3. Meagan Swears Off Men: A First Lesbian Sex Erotica Story by Amy Dupont
My roommate had finally had enough. After another jerk of a boyfriend treated her like dirt she decided it was time to take a break from men. I didn’t realize I’d be the replacement! When she wakes me with a kiss and then heats things up even more, I discovered I didn’t mind that at all.
4. Noelle Gives Me Experience: An FFM Threesome Erotica Story by Nycole Folk
I really had very limited experience with sex. That didn’t keep me from pretending I was adventurous as hell, though. It wasn’t surprising, then, that when my best friend wanted to have a threesome, she came to me. She had no idea that everything was new for me. I had my first lesbian sex and my first threesome. All the while, Noelle thought I was the experienced one!
5. The Dare and the Truth: A First Lesbian Sex Experience by Sarah Blitz
At the party, when everyone dared Sally and me to make out, it was nerve wracking and embarrassing, but when we actually did it, I felt the most confusing exhilaration I’d ever felt. It was so powerful that when I got home I couldn’t stop thinking about it (or touching myself.) I was afraid it would be awkward at work the next day, and I was right. Sally put an end to the awkwardness, though, because she’d already decided she wanted more than a kiss!












0 comments:
Post a Comment