Brooke Can't Help Herself - Free Kindle Erotica

Brooke Can't Help Herself: Five Hardcore Rough Sex Erotica Stories
by Brooke Weldon 

Here are five rough and exciting short stories from bestselling erotica author Brooke Weldon. Be warned, these aren’t for the weak of heart!

1. The Stranger Took My Ass In Front of Everyone! A First Anal Sex Erotica Story
Frankly, I was at the bar to get fucked, so I didn’t mind that the stranger got grabby. I certainly didn’t expect he’d end up fucking me right in public, though! I absolutely didn’t know he was going to make and adjustment and give me my first anal sex experience right where everyone could see!

2. Movie Night: A Lesbian Sex Erotica Story
Kelly is pretty sure Amber has ulterior motives for inviting her over for a movie, and her instincts prove correct. It’s a lesbian sex extravaganza for Kelly complete with oral sex and ass play!

3. Marie's Sex Show: A Rough MFM Public Sex Erotica Story
Taking on two men at once is a sexy enough accomplishment. When Marie does it, though, she does it in public! It’s an amazing sex show complete with plenty of hard action and even double penetration!

4. Claire in the Tent: An Explicit Erotica Story
Claire really doesn’t want to go on the camping trip, but Anna convinces her. She does see one good thing about it…a chance to get with Joe. Will he go for it if she gets a little forward? Of course he will!

5. As Hard As You Want: A Rough Sex Erotica Story
So maybe I was a slut. Who the hell cares what other people thought? I was ready for some action, and when I found a Master on the Internet ready to give it to me, I arranged a meeting. Rough sex in public with a complete stranger—just what I needed!

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.