Curves for the Werewolf - Free Kindle Erotica
Curves for the Werewolf (Paranormal BBW Erotic Romance, Alpha Wolf Mate)
by Cassie Laurent
Maggie is soaking wet, walking home through the rain after a night out with her friends. She decides to take a shortcut through Central Park, but is stopped by three men who start to harass her. A mysterious creature attacks the men, allowing her to run free, escaping into the subway.
Now there's a strange handsome man on the train watching her every move, but why would he be interested in a curvy girl like her? He follows her off at her stop and kidnaps her, taking her into his lair where he shares a terrifying secret: he's a werewolf and has picked her to be his mate. Her body is teeming with desire, but can she give her heart to this mysterious man, this mystical beast? Does she really have a choice?
Warning: This 4,000+ word story contains scenes of graphic language, a curvaceous bbw girl, rough sex, and explicit descriptions of sexual activity between a plus size girl and a sexy werewolf alpha. Intended Only for Mature Audiences 18+.
EXCERPT:
Then I heard piercing noises from behind. The shredding of fabric, that torturous tearing sound, the growls of pain and fury. I turned back to find the strange man from the subway car, in a process of horrific transformation, as fur engulfed his sharp cheekbones, a snout extruding from his face as his head transformed into the terrifying majesty of a gigantic wolf's head.
I kicked my heels off and began running, not giving a damn how dirty the ground was. The man ran after me jumping in the air, his muscular body morphing with feral strength into the powerful frame of a massive wolf. He bounded towards me and in seconds I was pulled off my feet, the fabric of my dress caught in the vicious jaws of this monster.
He jumped four feet down onto the tracks of the subway as he carried me, terrified, down through the darkened passageway. My mind raced. Complete terror. I was screaming. Please let me go. Let me go. Is this how I die? How will they ever find me? I envisioned my face plastered on the cover of the papers. Missing girl. Early twenties. I'm going to die in the most horrible way imaginable.
Then I blacked out.
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Cassie Laurent
Maggie is soaking wet, walking home through the rain after a night out with her friends. She decides to take a shortcut through Central Park, but is stopped by three men who start to harass her. A mysterious creature attacks the men, allowing her to run free, escaping into the subway.
Now there's a strange handsome man on the train watching her every move, but why would he be interested in a curvy girl like her? He follows her off at her stop and kidnaps her, taking her into his lair where he shares a terrifying secret: he's a werewolf and has picked her to be his mate. Her body is teeming with desire, but can she give her heart to this mysterious man, this mystical beast? Does she really have a choice?
Warning: This 4,000+ word story contains scenes of graphic language, a curvaceous bbw girl, rough sex, and explicit descriptions of sexual activity between a plus size girl and a sexy werewolf alpha. Intended Only for Mature Audiences 18+.
EXCERPT:
Then I heard piercing noises from behind. The shredding of fabric, that torturous tearing sound, the growls of pain and fury. I turned back to find the strange man from the subway car, in a process of horrific transformation, as fur engulfed his sharp cheekbones, a snout extruding from his face as his head transformed into the terrifying majesty of a gigantic wolf's head.
I kicked my heels off and began running, not giving a damn how dirty the ground was. The man ran after me jumping in the air, his muscular body morphing with feral strength into the powerful frame of a massive wolf. He bounded towards me and in seconds I was pulled off my feet, the fabric of my dress caught in the vicious jaws of this monster.
He jumped four feet down onto the tracks of the subway as he carried me, terrified, down through the darkened passageway. My mind raced. Complete terror. I was screaming. Please let me go. Let me go. Is this how I die? How will they ever find me? I envisioned my face plastered on the cover of the papers. Missing girl. Early twenties. I'm going to die in the most horrible way imaginable.
Then I blacked out.












0 comments:
Post a Comment