Fucked in the Video Store - Free Kindle Erotica
Fucked in the Video Store: A Rough Public Group Sex Erotica Story
by Allysin Range
Melissa’s been upset and out of it since her breakup with Chris, and she decides to take the edge off by buying her first sex toy. She never expected to end up having a threesome! That’s what happens, though! It happens right there in the store where anyone could see!
Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of an ffm threesome and includes first lesbian sex, rough sex, public sex and more. Only mature adults who won’t find that offensive should read this story.
Here is a preview:
I can only imagine what type of storyline a fuck flick would have. Oh, hello mister repair man, my dishwasher is broke, can you fix it with your cock” she said out loud. She rolled her eyes, turned around and almost bumped into blonde woman.
“Oh fuck, I’m sorry. I wasn’t paying attention.”
“Most of the films no longer have those crappy story lines. Some are actually well written and the dialogue isn’t too bad.”
“Yeah. Okay well, I will keep that in mind.”
Melissa turned around and ran into a man this time. She shook her head and said “This is not my fucking night. I’m sorry, I need to pay attention to where I am walking.” The man laughed, placed his hand on her shoulder and winked. She looked at him like he was crazy, turned around and the blonde woman stood in her way.
“Okay, I don’t know what the fuck your problem is, but I am not having the best of nights. So just leave me alone, let me get what I wanted to get and I will be on my way.”
The blonde laughed, grabbed her by the back of her hair and rammed her tongue down her throat. She tried to shove her off, but the man wrapped his arms around them both and she was stuck. She felt his hard cock press against her ass and chills danced up and down her spine. Her break up with Chris was forgotten, and all she could think about was getting fucked right in the middle of the store by these two.
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Allysin Range
Melissa’s been upset and out of it since her breakup with Chris, and she decides to take the edge off by buying her first sex toy. She never expected to end up having a threesome! That’s what happens, though! It happens right there in the store where anyone could see!
Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of an ffm threesome and includes first lesbian sex, rough sex, public sex and more. Only mature adults who won’t find that offensive should read this story.
Here is a preview:
I can only imagine what type of storyline a fuck flick would have. Oh, hello mister repair man, my dishwasher is broke, can you fix it with your cock” she said out loud. She rolled her eyes, turned around and almost bumped into blonde woman.
“Oh fuck, I’m sorry. I wasn’t paying attention.”
“Most of the films no longer have those crappy story lines. Some are actually well written and the dialogue isn’t too bad.”
“Yeah. Okay well, I will keep that in mind.”
Melissa turned around and ran into a man this time. She shook her head and said “This is not my fucking night. I’m sorry, I need to pay attention to where I am walking.” The man laughed, placed his hand on her shoulder and winked. She looked at him like he was crazy, turned around and the blonde woman stood in her way.
“Okay, I don’t know what the fuck your problem is, but I am not having the best of nights. So just leave me alone, let me get what I wanted to get and I will be on my way.”
The blonde laughed, grabbed her by the back of her hair and rammed her tongue down her throat. She tried to shove her off, but the man wrapped his arms around them both and she was stuck. She felt his hard cock press against her ass and chills danced up and down her spine. Her break up with Chris was forgotten, and all she could think about was getting fucked right in the middle of the store by these two.












0 comments:
Post a Comment