Getting Hot! - Free Kindle Erotica

Getting Hot! Five Explicit Erotica Stories 
by Jael Long 

Jael Long’s signature rough erotica has earned her a great base of fans, and in this collection filled with group sex, first lesbian sex, first anal sex, and more, you won’t have any trouble understanding why!

1. Adam the Cuckold: A Femdom Erotica Story
Susan knows exactly what it takes to make her man happy, and in this case happy is completely sissified. When she invites a lover over, she decides to humiliate Adam by letting the lover have something she’s never given to him…her first anal sex experience!

2. Emily’s Backdoor: A First Anal Sex Erotica Story
Emily can’t turn down the money, and this porn starlet is about to experience anal sex for the very first time!

3. Kaylee’s Live Lesbian Sex Show: A Sex in Public Erotica Story
Kaylee didn’t really want to do the live show, but her friend was insistent, and by the time it ended, she was happy to have her first anal sex at the hands of another woman!

4. The Stranger in the Parking Lot: A Public Sex Erotica Story
I was tired of my friends getting all the action, and one night I just couldn’t deal with the sound of sex from the other room. So, I got in my car and went for a drive. I suppose I knew from the outset that I was looking for sex, but I never thought I’d get in in a parking lot from a complete stranger!

5. The Birthday Gift Threesome: A Double Penetration Erotica Story
When Amber’s boyfriend asks for her to find a second man so that he can have a double team threesome on his birthday, she’s nervous. She gets up the courage to make it happen, though, and it’s the most erotic and incredible thing she could ever imagine.

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.