His Submissive Wife - Free Kindle Erotica

His Submissive Wife
by Amelia Love

When I was 19 years old, my parents had arranged for me to be married to Mr. River Lords, a situation I guess I had brought upon myself with my slutty ways. Within the strict, traditionalist community that I was raised in, if a girl began getting a reputation it was considered best to marry her off quickly so that her sexual desires could be quenched without risking further embarrassment to the family. Little did I know that life with my new husband would be every bit as sexually raunchy as anything I had experienced running the streets, only now it was tinted with the color of love.

His Submissive Wife is a tale of hardcore erotica, female submission and romance. It is very explicit, definitely not for the faint of heart and intended only for adults.

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.