I Screwed My Professor - Free Kindle Erotica

I Screwed My Professor - Erotic Erotika (The Erotic Erotika Outdoors Collection) 
by Valerie J Aurora

Zoe had begged for the chance to go to college, no one really believed in her but her grandfather gave her a lucky break and paid her in. Now she was all set to go and couldn't wait to live her “independent” life. She loved the campus, her art class, her dorm and her room mates. Everything seemed perfect except for one little problem. She was infatuated with her teacher Mr Wayne. She tried to stop herself from glaring at him a little too long or from always asking for his help just so he’d come over to her but she couldn’t help herself any longer. Zoe knew was she wanted and she wanted it now. She stays late after class this time to work on something amazing, to impress the man she wanted so bad. Her plan works and the two of them find themselves making each other feel better than ever before on the college campus.

Excerpt: The older man, Alex Wayne ripped the trousers from his body to reveal his long hard member pressed up in those tight white boxers. I could tell he wanted me just as much as I wanted him. We weren’t meant to be doing this, he could lose his job and I could lose my place here but none of that mattered right now. I wanted him to make my body ache, make my knees shake. I wanted this older man - my teacher to make me scream out his name as he thrust himself into me repeatedly with no second thoughts for who might catch us. It felt like I’d waited a lifetime to get Mr Wayne to myself on this college campus and now that I had I was going to make every moment last as long as it could.

========

Erotika stories like this are designed for men and women. This Erotika short story is also perfect for those couples looking to re-spark the romance.

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.