Karla Loses Control - Free Kindle Erotica

Karla Loses Control: A Rough FFM Ménage a Trois 
by Bree Farsight 

Karla can’t believe how unhappy she’s become since she moved in her with boyfriend Danny. He’s a complete slob, and he just doesn’t seem to care at all about her feelings the way he did before they moved in together. She’s ready to give him a definite ultimatum, but she can’t because her best friend Sienna is coming over, and with the way the two of them compete, she sure doesn’t want to let her see them arguing. They argue though, and Sienna’s idea of reducing the tension is kind of unconventional. Before she knows it, Karla is having her first lesbian sex experience in the middle of a rough threesome!

Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of sexual activity during an ffm threesome sex encounter. It includes rough sex, first lesbian sex, deepthroat, spanking, sex toys, and cum facial humiliation. It is intended for mature readers who will not be offended by graphic depictions of sex acts between consenting adults.

Here is a preview:

Danny’s hand was creeping slowly up my leg as he kissed my friend. He squeezed my thigh, then slid his hand up under my skirt to play with my pussy through my panties. I let out a soft moan, unable to contain myself. Then I watched as Sienna undid his zipper and took out his long, hard cock. I gasped as she took the entire thing into her mouth, feeling my pussy throb. It was so strange to see my friend bent over, sucking my boyfriend’s cock.
I shuddered as his fingers tugged at my panties, and he fumbled to get a feel of my wet cunt. My head was spinning; I’d had too much wine and the sight of him getting his dick sucked was just too much. I felt ashamed by how much it was turning me on. I couldn’t take it!
“This is crazy!” I said and leapt to my feet. Sienna looked up at me in surprise. She still had Danny’s dick in her hand, and continued to massage it slowly, as if challenging me to stop her.
“This is just too crazy,” I said, trying to get my head around the situation. “It’s too much… I can’t…”
But my words were cut short by a swift slap across the face. What the fuck? Sienna had just slapped me! I drew in breath, ready to shout at her, but she grabbed me and pulled me towards her, then locked lips with me. It was a soft and sensual kiss, she tasted sweet from the wine and I could smell her perfume. I felt my panties begin to dampen once again as my knees grew weak and I gave myself over to her. Then she placed a hand on my breast and began to squeeze, fondling my nipple through my shirt.

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.