My Buddy's Fertile Sister - Free Kindle Erotica

My Buddy's Fertile Sister
by Tiffany Madison 

My best friend, Steven, and I were throwing a party to celebrate his new job. When Steven tells me that his little sister, Jenny, may be coming to the party, I can't help but to be excited.

I hadn't seen Jenny since we were kids and I couldn't wait to see how she had turned out. Things get interesting, though, when she shows up to the party and starts flirting with me. It turns out, that she likes the man that I have become.

Can I possibly resist the temptation of this beautiful young girl? Will I have my way with Jenny, even if it means risking my friendship with Steven?

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.