Rough Sex Stories: Five Rough Sex Erotica Stories - Free Kindle Erotica
Rough Sex Stories: Five Rough Sex Erotica Stories
by Kimmie Katt, Constance Slight, Sarah Blitz, Nycole Folk and Kaddy DeLora
1. Facebook Blackmail: A Rough Double Team Short by Kimmie Katt
Savannah can’t believe the mess she’s gotten herself into. A late night half-drunk encounter in a chat room led to some explicit shots of her naked, and now the once-friendly chatter demands she show up at a hotel for a more personal chat! Reluctantly, she arrives, hoping she can keep the whole thing under wraps, but it won’t be easy. He has a friend with him, and she’ll have to satisfy both of them with a rough sex double team encounter complete with deep throat and spanking!
2. My Bar Pickup Bondage Fantasy: A Reluctant Sex Roleplay Erotica Short by Constance Slight
Jenna isn’t the kind of girl who usually goes for one night stands, but on this particular night, she decides to throw caution to the wind and just enjoy a night of abandon. When she sees the very attractive Jamie, she decides he’s the one and hopes for a night of wild no-strings stranger sex. The only problem is that Jamie wants strings, or more accurately; he wants ropes. Before she knows it, Jenna is tied up on the side of the road, and Jamie is busy using her body for his own pleasure. It’s just the way Jenna planned it!
3. Orgy at the Music Festival: A Tender Tale of Higher Learning and Group Sex by Nycole Folk
I was ready to transfer from my junior college to a university to finish up my bachelor’s degree. I had straight A’s and almost perfect test scores, so I could pretty much go wherever I wanted. I visited several colleges, and when I came to Holly Cross Mountain University to tour, the summer session was in full swing. And when I say swing, I mean it, because that's what happens at all their Music Festivals, uninhibited sex like you've never seen!
4. Robbie’s New Shorts: An Erotic Romance by Sarah Blitz
I admit I’m a bit of a princess, and I admit I like to get my way. Robbie likes that about it, though sometimes he has to deal with unreasonable requests that are all about me winning more than anything else. On this particular day, I’d decided my boyfriend was going to become a boxers man instead of a briefs man. Sure he took some convincing, but that’s half the fun!
5. The Bookworm Gets Banged: A Reluctant Sex MFF Threesome Erotica Short by Kaddy DeLora
She’s just a demure and conservative librarian, but when the security guards mess up and a Goth couple end up in the library after hours, she can’t help but be attracted. When the elevator picks that moment to break, the attraction becomes a heck of a lot more, whether or not the innocent librarian is ready for it! It’s a hardcore and explicit reluctant sex short!
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Kimmie Katt, Constance Slight, Sarah Blitz, Nycole Folk and Kaddy DeLora
1. Facebook Blackmail: A Rough Double Team Short by Kimmie Katt
Savannah can’t believe the mess she’s gotten herself into. A late night half-drunk encounter in a chat room led to some explicit shots of her naked, and now the once-friendly chatter demands she show up at a hotel for a more personal chat! Reluctantly, she arrives, hoping she can keep the whole thing under wraps, but it won’t be easy. He has a friend with him, and she’ll have to satisfy both of them with a rough sex double team encounter complete with deep throat and spanking!
2. My Bar Pickup Bondage Fantasy: A Reluctant Sex Roleplay Erotica Short by Constance Slight
Jenna isn’t the kind of girl who usually goes for one night stands, but on this particular night, she decides to throw caution to the wind and just enjoy a night of abandon. When she sees the very attractive Jamie, she decides he’s the one and hopes for a night of wild no-strings stranger sex. The only problem is that Jamie wants strings, or more accurately; he wants ropes. Before she knows it, Jenna is tied up on the side of the road, and Jamie is busy using her body for his own pleasure. It’s just the way Jenna planned it!
3. Orgy at the Music Festival: A Tender Tale of Higher Learning and Group Sex by Nycole Folk
I was ready to transfer from my junior college to a university to finish up my bachelor’s degree. I had straight A’s and almost perfect test scores, so I could pretty much go wherever I wanted. I visited several colleges, and when I came to Holly Cross Mountain University to tour, the summer session was in full swing. And when I say swing, I mean it, because that's what happens at all their Music Festivals, uninhibited sex like you've never seen!
4. Robbie’s New Shorts: An Erotic Romance by Sarah Blitz
I admit I’m a bit of a princess, and I admit I like to get my way. Robbie likes that about it, though sometimes he has to deal with unreasonable requests that are all about me winning more than anything else. On this particular day, I’d decided my boyfriend was going to become a boxers man instead of a briefs man. Sure he took some convincing, but that’s half the fun!
5. The Bookworm Gets Banged: A Reluctant Sex MFF Threesome Erotica Short by Kaddy DeLora
She’s just a demure and conservative librarian, but when the security guards mess up and a Goth couple end up in the library after hours, she can’t help but be attracted. When the elevator picks that moment to break, the attraction becomes a heck of a lot more, whether or not the innocent librarian is ready for it! It’s a hardcore and explicit reluctant sex short!












0 comments:
Post a Comment