Taken by Three - Free Kindle Erotica
Taken by Three: A Gangbang Erotica Story
by Paige Jamey
It had been way too long for me, and I just wanted to get laid and I wanted to get it hard. When I saw the little group of friends at the bar, I had to have them. It wasn’t too hard to convince them. What group of guys wouldn’t take a no strings sex adventure when given the opportunity?
Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of group sex and includes double penetration and public sex with strangers. Only mature adults who won’t find that offensive should read this story.
Here is a preview:
The three surrounded me, and then pressed up against me. I thrust my hips and felt two raging hard-ons, and I grabbed the third. I didn’t want to neglect any; that would be rude. I handed the bottle to one of the guys; he took a drink and passed it around. By this time, the bottle was just about empty, and I knew if I didn’t get fucked soon, I wouldn’t at all. I looked at them all and pointed to the back door and stared to walk out of the bar. I heard a few girls call me a whore, but I didn’t care. I would be getting fucked and they would be going home alone wishing they were in my shoes.
We were in the alley behind the bar, and one of the guys asked me what my name was. I informed him that my name didn’t matter, and that after tonight, I wouldn’t see them again. The look of shock on their faces was priceless. I got on my knees and unzipped two pairs of pants at once. Yes, I am that talented. The third guy unzipped his and rubbed the head of his cock on my lips. I licked the head like it was an ice cream cone and pumped the other two hard and fast. In the back of my head I thought about if my parents could see me now, and couldn’t help but giggle. Oh well, fuck it! I grabbed the one guy’s hand and forced him to ram his cock down my throat.
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Paige Jamey
It had been way too long for me, and I just wanted to get laid and I wanted to get it hard. When I saw the little group of friends at the bar, I had to have them. It wasn’t too hard to convince them. What group of guys wouldn’t take a no strings sex adventure when given the opportunity?
Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of group sex and includes double penetration and public sex with strangers. Only mature adults who won’t find that offensive should read this story.
Here is a preview:
The three surrounded me, and then pressed up against me. I thrust my hips and felt two raging hard-ons, and I grabbed the third. I didn’t want to neglect any; that would be rude. I handed the bottle to one of the guys; he took a drink and passed it around. By this time, the bottle was just about empty, and I knew if I didn’t get fucked soon, I wouldn’t at all. I looked at them all and pointed to the back door and stared to walk out of the bar. I heard a few girls call me a whore, but I didn’t care. I would be getting fucked and they would be going home alone wishing they were in my shoes.
We were in the alley behind the bar, and one of the guys asked me what my name was. I informed him that my name didn’t matter, and that after tonight, I wouldn’t see them again. The look of shock on their faces was priceless. I got on my knees and unzipped two pairs of pants at once. Yes, I am that talented. The third guy unzipped his and rubbed the head of his cock on my lips. I licked the head like it was an ice cream cone and pumped the other two hard and fast. In the back of my head I thought about if my parents could see me now, and couldn’t help but giggle. Oh well, fuck it! I grabbed the one guy’s hand and forced him to ram his cock down my throat.












0 comments:
Post a Comment