The Stranger Took My Ass In Front of Everyone! - Free Kindle Erotica

The Stranger Took My Ass In Front of Everyone! A First Anal Sex Erotica Story
by Brooke Weldon

Frankly, I was at the bar to get fucked, so I didn’t mind that the stranger got grabby. I certainly didn’t expect he’d end up fucking me right in public, though! I absolutely didn’t know he was going to make and adjustment and give me my first anal sex experience right where everyone could see!

Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of public sex and includes first anal sex, stranger sex, and sex in public. Only mature adults who won’t find graphic content offensive should read this story.

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.