Doubling Down at the Ranch - Free Kindle Erotica

Doubling Down at the Ranch: The Double Penetration of a Cowgirl 
by Brianna Spelvin

This sexy cowgirl just got back for summer vacation, and the eighteen year old beauty only wants to ride the horse she raised from a foal. That’s all she wants, that is, until she sees Hank and Jesse. Once that happens, there are two more rides she has in mind, and the cowboys are sure to oblige with hardcore double team sex, her first anal sex experience, and double penetration!

Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of sexual activity during an MMF threesome sex encounter between a cowgirl and two cowboys. It includes deep throat, double team sex, first anal sex, and double penetration. It is intended for mature readers who will not be offended by graphic depictions of sex acts between consenting adults.

Here is a preview:

When I heard Hank say, “Would you look at that!” I think the ride and my first look at the boys got the best of me because I moved closer to shore and stood up. The water came up to my navel, and their eyes were glued to me as water streamed off my hair (which I’m sure looked more strawberry than blonde because of how wet it was) and dripped over my breasts. I smiled up at them boldly and delighted in their stares. If my nipples hadn’t already been standing at attention, I’m sure they would have hardened right up.
He offered me ten; I said, "I'm your man,
A bronc never lived that I couldn't span."
I stared at the boys and said, “What are you waiting for, cowpokes. The water’s cold, but I’m warm.” I knew that sounded corny, but it wasn’t like I was some kind of an expert at seduction, and it worked. They boys stripped faster than wildfire, and I breathed in sharply because both of them were a whole lot bigger than I would have thought. When they ran to the water’s edge and jumped in, I saw their dicks bouncing around, but it was neat because they were getting excited. By their horses, their cocks were soft. By the time they jumped in, they were hard as rocks.
He said: "Get your saddle, I'll give you a chance"
In his buckboard we hopped and he drives to the ranch
They didn’t waste any time swimming, but they splashed right up to me. Jesse got to me first, and his mouth was on mine right away. I kissed him, exploring his mouth with my tongue, as his hands moved under the water to grip my ass. Hank wasn’t far behind. He moved up behind me and kissed my neck as his hands roamed up to breasts and began caressing my nipples. We made out that way for a while until both men seemed to work together to move me to the shore, and then we were on the grass, a wet tangle of bodies that had me reeling.

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.