Hey! That's Not My Pussy! - Free Kindle Erotica
Hey! That's Not My Pussy! Five First Anal Sex Erotica Stories
by Sarah Blitz, Amy Dupont, Cassie Hacthaw, Kandace Tunn and Lisa Vickers
Here’s a red hot collection of first anal sex stories. Here, the girls get it in their tiniest and tightest holes for the very first time, and it’s only a click away!
Warning: This ebook contains explicit first anal sex and includes rough sex, group sex, stranger sex, and more. Only mature adults who won’t find that offensive should read this collection.
1. Bent Over by Brad: A First Anal Sex Story of Erotic Punishment by Sarah Blitz
I’d really screwed up this time, and when my husband found out I’d drained our savings account to send money to my deadbeat family, he was furious. He started packing a suitcase. I didn’t know what to do or what to say and I finally offered him the part of me I’d always kept from him, my tiny untouched ass!
2. Bent Over by the Janitor: A First Anal Sex Erotica Story by Amy Dupont
I couldn’t believe the situation. I’d become stuck in the plastic crawl tube in the little play park we kept at the office for our clients’ kids. It was late at night, and I was going to have to wait until help arrived. When someone finally did try to pull me out, things got even crazier. The husband and wife janitorial team could do anything they wanted to me, and I was stuck! With her mouth on me, though, I was happy to be stuck. As for the janitor…he was absolutely delighted to give me my first anal sex experience.
3. Happy Birthday to Me: First Anal Sex and First Lesbian Sex by Cassie Hacthaw
Take a trip with a woman for two different birthdays. On her thirty-ninth, she’s determined to have a first anal sex experience, and the results are scorching! On her fortieth, it’s time for her to experience the fairer sex, and her first lesbian experience is wonderful with a hardcore mff threesome with her husband. It’s hot and hardcore erotica as only Cassie Hacthaw can do it!
4. My Beautiful College Biker Boy: A First Anal Sex Erotic Short by Kandace Tunn
She’s had a crush on Graydon for a while, and when a chance meeting at the college cafeteria leads to a date, she doesn’t waste any time at all. In just a few minutes, they end up at the hotel, and less than fifteen minutes later, they’re naked. It’s a hot and sexy time, and for her, it’s not only a hardcore sex adventure; it’s also her first anal sex!
5. Waking Up Completely Full! Surprised by My Gardener: A First Anal Sex Short by Lisa Vickers
She only wanted to catch some rays in the privacy of her own backyard, and since the fences were high and it was private, why not shed the suit and avoid the tan lines. It seemed like a good idea, but when she woke up with her pussy full of cock and her gardener moving on top of her, she had to rethink the situation! Before long, the surprise sex turns into a first anal sex experience complete with rough sex, ass to mouth, and semen swallowing!
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Sarah Blitz, Amy Dupont, Cassie Hacthaw, Kandace Tunn and Lisa Vickers
Here’s a red hot collection of first anal sex stories. Here, the girls get it in their tiniest and tightest holes for the very first time, and it’s only a click away!
Warning: This ebook contains explicit first anal sex and includes rough sex, group sex, stranger sex, and more. Only mature adults who won’t find that offensive should read this collection.
1. Bent Over by Brad: A First Anal Sex Story of Erotic Punishment by Sarah Blitz
I’d really screwed up this time, and when my husband found out I’d drained our savings account to send money to my deadbeat family, he was furious. He started packing a suitcase. I didn’t know what to do or what to say and I finally offered him the part of me I’d always kept from him, my tiny untouched ass!
2. Bent Over by the Janitor: A First Anal Sex Erotica Story by Amy Dupont
I couldn’t believe the situation. I’d become stuck in the plastic crawl tube in the little play park we kept at the office for our clients’ kids. It was late at night, and I was going to have to wait until help arrived. When someone finally did try to pull me out, things got even crazier. The husband and wife janitorial team could do anything they wanted to me, and I was stuck! With her mouth on me, though, I was happy to be stuck. As for the janitor…he was absolutely delighted to give me my first anal sex experience.
3. Happy Birthday to Me: First Anal Sex and First Lesbian Sex by Cassie Hacthaw
Take a trip with a woman for two different birthdays. On her thirty-ninth, she’s determined to have a first anal sex experience, and the results are scorching! On her fortieth, it’s time for her to experience the fairer sex, and her first lesbian experience is wonderful with a hardcore mff threesome with her husband. It’s hot and hardcore erotica as only Cassie Hacthaw can do it!
4. My Beautiful College Biker Boy: A First Anal Sex Erotic Short by Kandace Tunn
She’s had a crush on Graydon for a while, and when a chance meeting at the college cafeteria leads to a date, she doesn’t waste any time at all. In just a few minutes, they end up at the hotel, and less than fifteen minutes later, they’re naked. It’s a hot and sexy time, and for her, it’s not only a hardcore sex adventure; it’s also her first anal sex!
5. Waking Up Completely Full! Surprised by My Gardener: A First Anal Sex Short by Lisa Vickers
She only wanted to catch some rays in the privacy of her own backyard, and since the fences were high and it was private, why not shed the suit and avoid the tan lines. It seemed like a good idea, but when she woke up with her pussy full of cock and her gardener moving on top of her, she had to rethink the situation! Before long, the surprise sex turns into a first anal sex experience complete with rough sex, ass to mouth, and semen swallowing!












0 comments:
Post a Comment