It Never Hurts to Ask and other stories - Free Kindle Erotica
It Never Hurts to Ask and other stories
by Autumn Seave
This is a collection of some of Autumn Seave's sexiest and dirtiest stories. It includes Car Trouble, Friends Share, On the Back of a Motorcycle, and Worth His While (Amazon singles) plus 8 more quick and dirty erotic stories. It also includes a tempting teaser to Sorority.
This book is intended for adults only and contains graphic sexual scenes that may include anal sex, group sex, voyeurism, outdoor sex, girl on girl sex and other fantasies.
Excerpt from It Never Hurts to Ask:
I put down my pen and said, “Rob, what do you want? Do you want to hear me say it?”
“Say what?”
“I know you know. So you want me to say it? Fine. I want you Rob. I want you to take me any way you want. I want you to tell me what to do.”
He sat back in his chair, calmly folded his hands in his lap, and grinned. His pleasure showed on his face as he anticipated what he could make me do, what it would take to break me, what it would take to make me beg and cry for release.
“Take off your shirt.”
I cringed. The lights in the office were those florescent office lights that made everything feel overexposed. But I did as he asked. The t-shirt with the phrase “Dare Me?” was now lying over the back of the chair.
“Now come here.”
I did and he reached behind me and undid my bra and removed it. Then he unzipped my jeans, latched his fingers around the top of my panties and pulled them to my knees.
I was blushing furiously by this point. Standing before him under the bright lights, I doubted that I would meet his expectations. I just prayed that he’d keep going; that he’d finish what he’d started.
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Autumn Seave
This is a collection of some of Autumn Seave's sexiest and dirtiest stories. It includes Car Trouble, Friends Share, On the Back of a Motorcycle, and Worth His While (Amazon singles) plus 8 more quick and dirty erotic stories. It also includes a tempting teaser to Sorority.
This book is intended for adults only and contains graphic sexual scenes that may include anal sex, group sex, voyeurism, outdoor sex, girl on girl sex and other fantasies.
Excerpt from It Never Hurts to Ask:
I put down my pen and said, “Rob, what do you want? Do you want to hear me say it?”
“Say what?”
“I know you know. So you want me to say it? Fine. I want you Rob. I want you to take me any way you want. I want you to tell me what to do.”
He sat back in his chair, calmly folded his hands in his lap, and grinned. His pleasure showed on his face as he anticipated what he could make me do, what it would take to break me, what it would take to make me beg and cry for release.
“Take off your shirt.”
I cringed. The lights in the office were those florescent office lights that made everything feel overexposed. But I did as he asked. The t-shirt with the phrase “Dare Me?” was now lying over the back of the chair.
“Now come here.”
I did and he reached behind me and undid my bra and removed it. Then he unzipped my jeans, latched his fingers around the top of my panties and pulled them to my knees.
I was blushing furiously by this point. Standing before him under the bright lights, I doubted that I would meet his expectations. I just prayed that he’d keep going; that he’d finish what he’d started.












0 comments:
Post a Comment