My Sex Life - Free Kindle Erotica

My Sex Life - Freak In The Bed Penetration/Erotica
by Jen Jacobs 

A short story of my new year's eve and the month leading up to it!

Excerpt:

I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her off the ground. We kissed and our hands roamed over each other's body. When the doors opened I let her down and she led me to her apartment. I caressed her shoulders and let my hands drift to the sides of her breasts as she fumbled with the key and lock. Carol was already in heat she was panting and pushing her ass in to my groin. I began to massage her tits threw her blouse, her nipples we hard and waiting. Carol finally got the door open and we moved inside as soon as she shut the door she was back in my arms. I lifted her and cupped her ass cheeks in my hands.

Carol lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist. I pressed her in to the wall and rocked back and forth simulating the moves I hoped to make soon. Carol loosened her legs my signal to let her down. As I let her go we went for each other's clothes. Carol unbuttoned my shirt as I lowered the zipper on her dress. I pulled my shirt off as she turned so I could finish undressing her. As I lowered the zipper I saw that Carol was not wearing a bra. I slipped the dress of her shoulders and let my hands knead and caress her bare tits. They were warm and full and felt great in my hands. Carol shimmed out of her dress and turned to face me. I stepped back to admire her form. This was the first time I saw her almost naked. She had smooth dark skin, average size tits with small dark nipples and a nice flat stomach that led to her amazing legs. I massaged her tits, as I looked her over. I grabbed her again and lifted her up so I could suck her ...

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.