On My Stomach - Free Kindle Erotica

On My Stomach: A First Anal Sex Group Sex Erotica Story
by Constance Slight 

She woke up tied spread eagled to the bed, completely naked with the cool air conditioning flowing over her skin. As soon as she stirred, men moved. How many? Two? Three? Four? She’ll know soon, though, because before it’s over, she’ll be gagged, blindfolded, and spanked. And then, the men will go after their final target, her tiny untouched ass as she experiences her first anal sex in the form of a very rough anal gangbang complete with deep throat and double penetration!

Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of sexual activity during a rough gangbang with one bound woman and four men. It includes bondage, deep throat, use of a ball gag, whipping, spanking, rough anal sex, and double penetration with a sex toy. It is intended for mature readers who will not be offended by graphic depictions of sex acts between consenting adults.

Here is a preview:

Tied down. Spread eagled. Blindfolded. Ball gagged. That wasn’t what scared me. What scared me was that in the few seconds I was able to catch sight of my surroundings, what I saw was at least three naked men, and maybe more. I lay there, unable to see and unable to speak. I couldn’t move and every tiny sound was like a firecracker to me, terrifying, loud and close. I tried to pay attention to the breaths, to try to distinguish among the men. Were there three? Were there four? Oh, God! Were there more? I couldn’t tell. I pulled at the ropes that held my in place, trying desperately to get loose, but there was no hope.
“Her ass is perfect, Alex. Very nice.” The voice startled me, and I wanted to twist on the bed to hide my ass from view.
“Yes. She’s good product, well worth the price.” I didn’t recognize this voice either.
I felt my face grow hot as they talked about me like a commodity, like livestock. Didn’t they know I could hear them? They spoke as though I couldn’t hear, as though I had no say. I squirmed. It was no use. I had about two or three inches of play on my wrists, but there was none on my ankles. My legs were pulled fully apart, and I was acutely aware that my pussy was exposed and visible, the air conditioning blowing slowly over the bare lips and sending more chills over me.
The sting of the belt on my ass cheeks was sudden and completely without warning. First, there was utter shock, and then pain shot over my ass where the leather had landed and emanated down my legs. The second blow caught me lower, stinging not only my ass but also my thighs, and I screamed around the ball gag, but it came out low and muffled. The third blow brought tears to my eyes, and I struggled violently in my bonds, but it only ended up hurting my wrists and my ankles as another blow landed and then another. It stopped for a moment, and I whimpered around the gag as tears leaked from my yes, wetting the blindfold. I could feel my chest heaving as I struggled to cry with the plastic ball in my mouth. I felt one more hard blow that sent shards of pain through my ass and my legs, and then I heard the man who had responded to the name Alex say, “Who else wants the belt.”

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.