Out and About - Free Kindle Erotica
Out and About: Five Group Sex In Public Erotica Stories
by Connie Hastings, Nycole Folk, Amy Dupont, Angela Ward and Regina Ransom
Here are five red hot stories of public sex. As if that wasn’t adventurous enough, each of these stories has more than two people involved! A public threesome, a public gangbang, a public orgy…the fun never ends!
Warning: This ebook contains explicit descriptions of public sex including rough sex, group sex, gangbang sex, first anal sex, double penetration, and more. Only adults who won’t find that content offensive should read this collection.
1. Callie on Display: A Rough Public Gangbang Erotica Story by Regina Ransom
Callie lives a normal quiet life, so she’s amazed when her mousy friend Melissa suddenly has a great deal of confidence and energy. What’s the secret? It’s a special club, and Melissa has arranged for Callie to have her own time at the club. Of course, Callie didn’t know the time would mean a cock in every hole! That’s what the club specializes in, though, every single hole and a whole audience will be watching…
2. Orgy at the Music Festival: A Tender Tale of Higher Learning and Group Sex by Nycole Folk
I was ready to transfer from my junior college to a university to finish up my bachelor’s degree. I had straight A’s and almost perfect test scores, so I could pretty much go wherever I wanted. I visited several colleges, and when I came to Holly Cross Mountain University to tour, the summer session was in full swing. And when I say swing, I mean it, because that's what happens at all their Music Festivals, uninhibited sex like you've never seen!
3. Nothing but the Puka Shell Necklace: A Public Sex Erotica Story by Angela Ward
I was out of town and wanted to unwind, so it was natural that I gravitated to the beach party, but boy was it a different kind of party! Before I really knew what was happening, I was naked and right in the midst of a college student orgy! I’d never done anything like that before, but once it started…well, let’s just say I wasn’t really interested in letting it stop!
4. Sally’s Backyard: A Group Sex in Public Erotica Story by Connie Hastings
College so far was wonderful, and I couldn’t believe how much I enjoyed my roommates. I was only there for two weeks, though, when I realized just how much the four of us would share. In this case, it was Cynthia’s boyfriend, and we all shared him right in the backyard! What if someone had simply looked over the fence?
5. Threesome in the Park: An FFM Erotica Story of Sex in Public by Amy Dupont
I couldn’t believe it when I stumbled upon a couple having sex in a secluded area of the park, and I couldn’t help but stare. When I got caught, I guess I wanted to run away in mortification. I didn’t though. In fact, before I could wrap my head around what was happening, I was joining in!
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Connie Hastings, Nycole Folk, Amy Dupont, Angela Ward and Regina Ransom
Here are five red hot stories of public sex. As if that wasn’t adventurous enough, each of these stories has more than two people involved! A public threesome, a public gangbang, a public orgy…the fun never ends!
Warning: This ebook contains explicit descriptions of public sex including rough sex, group sex, gangbang sex, first anal sex, double penetration, and more. Only adults who won’t find that content offensive should read this collection.
1. Callie on Display: A Rough Public Gangbang Erotica Story by Regina Ransom
Callie lives a normal quiet life, so she’s amazed when her mousy friend Melissa suddenly has a great deal of confidence and energy. What’s the secret? It’s a special club, and Melissa has arranged for Callie to have her own time at the club. Of course, Callie didn’t know the time would mean a cock in every hole! That’s what the club specializes in, though, every single hole and a whole audience will be watching…
2. Orgy at the Music Festival: A Tender Tale of Higher Learning and Group Sex by Nycole Folk
I was ready to transfer from my junior college to a university to finish up my bachelor’s degree. I had straight A’s and almost perfect test scores, so I could pretty much go wherever I wanted. I visited several colleges, and when I came to Holly Cross Mountain University to tour, the summer session was in full swing. And when I say swing, I mean it, because that's what happens at all their Music Festivals, uninhibited sex like you've never seen!
3. Nothing but the Puka Shell Necklace: A Public Sex Erotica Story by Angela Ward
I was out of town and wanted to unwind, so it was natural that I gravitated to the beach party, but boy was it a different kind of party! Before I really knew what was happening, I was naked and right in the midst of a college student orgy! I’d never done anything like that before, but once it started…well, let’s just say I wasn’t really interested in letting it stop!
4. Sally’s Backyard: A Group Sex in Public Erotica Story by Connie Hastings
College so far was wonderful, and I couldn’t believe how much I enjoyed my roommates. I was only there for two weeks, though, when I realized just how much the four of us would share. In this case, it was Cynthia’s boyfriend, and we all shared him right in the backyard! What if someone had simply looked over the fence?
5. Threesome in the Park: An FFM Erotica Story of Sex in Public by Amy Dupont
I couldn’t believe it when I stumbled upon a couple having sex in a secluded area of the park, and I couldn’t help but stare. When I got caught, I guess I wanted to run away in mortification. I didn’t though. In fact, before I could wrap my head around what was happening, I was joining in!












0 comments:
Post a Comment