Sarah's Sexy Thoughts - Free Kindle Erotica

Sarah's Sexy Thoughts: Five Erotic Romance Short Stories
by Sarah Blitz

Sarah Blitz knows just how we like it, and this collection has us all fanning ourselves. It’s hot erotic romance from sweet to scorching. A vacation turns into a hot threesome… A cougar on the prowl gets more than she bargained for when two men have her at the same time… A wife screws up and tries to save her marriage with anal sex. We don’t know where Sarah gets her ideas but we sure as hell hopes she keeps them coming!

Warning: This ebook contains explicit descriptions of sex and includes group sex, lesbian sex, first anal sex, double penetration and more so only mature adults who won’t find that offensive should read this collection.

1. Letting Mary Have My Man: An FFM Ménage a Trois Story
Since her breakup, Mary felt unattractive, unwanted, and unsexy. I concocted a plan to change all that. It was time for her to have a complete makeover, a sexy new outfit, and a date with Rick and me. By the time we were through, she’d know for certain how sexy she really was.

2. Sheryl and Donna: A Lesbian Seduction Office Sex Story
CORRUPTION AT THE OFFICE is the second series in new erotic saga SMOKING LESBIANS from Sarah Blitz. This hilarious and sexy series tells the story of a group of lesbians determined to infiltrate and corrupt the Anti-Smoking/Anti-Lesbian League. With plenty of laughs and plenty of scorching sex, this is one series you don’t want to miss! In this story, Donna, our hapless protagonist, gets to participate in her first seduction. Sheryl never had a chance!

3. Bent Over by Brad: A First Anal Sex Story of Erotic Punishment
I’d really screwed up this time, and when my husband found out I’d drained our savings account to send money to my deadbeat family, he was furious. He started packing a suitcase. I didn’t know what to do or what to say and I finally offered him the part of me I’d always kept from him, my tiny untouched ass!

4. Samuel, Sandy, and Me: An FFM Ménage a Trois Erotica Story
I couldn’t believe it when I woke up and saw my best friend having sex with her husband just one bed away from me in the hotel room! It got even crazier when she noticed me watching and insisted that I join in. I’d never been with a woman before and when both Samuel and Sandy got started, they didn’t stop until I’d had the most incredible experience of my life!

5. They Both Took Me: A Tale of Rough Double Penetration
I went to the party to get laid. That was the whole point. I was satisfied with the boy I chose and it was all going wonderfully. Then, his buddy showed up and before I knew it I was in a threesome, a threesome filled with rough sex, my first anal sex, and double penetration!

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.