Taken by Twins - Free Kindle Erotica

Taken by Twins: A Group Sex Erotica Story with Double Penetration
by Angela Ward 

Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of sexual activity including first lesbian sex, first anal sex, double penetration, and more. Therefore, only mature adults who won’t find that offensive should read this story.

Here is a preview:
Everything was going wonderfully, and then it got better. Lauren lifted her face to Jason and kissed him. I stared, a little embarrassed, but Jerod leaned down and put his mouth on mine. I melted against him, and he let the kiss linger before pulling away and smiling at me. Jason suggested we all watch a movie or something, and we ended up in the bedroom, all four of us on the giant bed watching the big flat screen television mounted to the wall. Lauren picked a movie but it didn’t really matter because within two minutes of starting, I was making out with Jerod on one side of the bed and she was making out with Jason on the other.
I think a big part of the reason for what happened next was just that we’d spent such an incredible day together. None of us were really thinking about what was going on. So, when Jerod reached under my blouse and began massaging my breasts, it never occurred to me to stop him. When he kissed my neck and began moving lower, I wasn’t really thinking clearly. I leaned back, and that was when I saw Jason’s dick. More to the point, I saw Lauren with her mouth on Jason’s dick. Just a foot or two away, she was moving her head up and down and rubbing at his balls with one hand and his chest with another. She was topless, and the whole effect was shocking but before I could really react, reached my breast with his mouth and began sucking through my blouse. I moaned softly and Lauren took her mouth from Jason just long enough to wink at me.

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.