The Cuckold Chair - Free Kindle Erotica

The Cuckold Chair
by Zoe M Bates

My worthless worm of a husband helps me get ready for when my latest (and youngest ever) stud is due to come round to our home to fuck me, just like I need it, and just like Jerry (my useless spouse) is incapable of doing. He helps with my hair, my makeup, and even in picking out the lingerie that I will wear, during which something really interesting crops up, something I will later hugely humiliate him with.

Then after cruelly recalling when I first started cheating on him, and after remembering the reason why those baby-blue knickers were 'so' important to him (and why I'd need to soil them so badly later on), Scott arrives; young, virile, big-cocked, and full of new things for us to try. But he's got a bit of a temper too, which excites me a little, but which Jerry desperately tries – yet ultimately fails – to avoid flaring.

And condoms wouldn't be required either, as I like to feel all wet and sticky inside. Plus my cuckolded husband gets off a little on knowing a guy is properly unloading inside me - mostly because that's the only way he gets any sexual contact, when at the end of the evening I, his beautiful young hotwife, squats down over his face and allows him to 'clean me up', consuming every single drop of Scott's spunk, and licking me out until I'm creaming all over his face, and I'm glistening with only the saliva from his loving and desirous tongue.

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.