The Women Take Charge - Free Kindle Erotica

The Women Take Charge: Five Explicit Erotica Stories 
by Sarah Blitz, Connie Hastings, Nycole Folk, Amy Dupont and Angela Ward 

Here are five red hot stories of women who know what they want and take it!

1. He’s Not My Husband: An Explicit Erotica Story by Angela Ward
She finds herself filled with trepidation but still determined to go through with an affair, and the handsome man is ready to oblige. Will it be good or will the constant reminders of her husband make it terrible rather than wonderful?

2. The MILF and the Thong Bikini: A Public Sex Erotica Story by Connie Hastings
Robert enjoys watching woman at the waterpark, and he especially enjoys staring at the lovely European woman with the exotic and nearly nonexistent bikini. While he’s in the hot tub, he can’t help but grow aroused. He never expected she would notice and never expected she would take care of his sudden urgent desire right there in the hot tub, right in front of her husband, and right were anyone could see!

3. Alyssa Surprises Her Boss: A Tale of Reluctant Office Submission by Nycole Folk
Alyssa was tired of getting abused by her domineering boss day after day. Once she finally had enough, she decides to turn the tables on him and show him who really is on top! The steamy dripping wet office sex that unfolds will leave you tingling in all the right places.

4. The Cougar Babysitter: An Erotic Tale by Sarah Blitz
When I returned home for the holidays, it looked like my hometown was just as it was when I left. Sure, I was thirty now and not a kid, but still—sometimes it feels like home never changes, I suppose. I did a favor for an old employer and babysat her toddler, but it was her son, all grown up now, that really caught my attention. I couldn't believe Jackson was eighteen now, and I couldn't believe how quickly he got me to the point where I just had to have him!

5. Kidnapping the Stalker: An FFM Threesome Erotica Story with Bondage by Amy Dupont
I was definitely getting tired of the way Joey was stalking me like some kind of pervert, and I just snapped when I found him in my house. Before he knew it, he was tied up and gagged. Now what the hell was I supposed to do? I called my friend Jessica because she always knows how to get me out of a jam, and she didn't disappoint. Before long I was having the time of my life…and so was Joey!

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.