Used (Getting Inside of V - Book 1) - Free Kindle Erotica

Used (Getting Inside of V - Book 1) 
by Kate Lynne 

**Mature Content Warning** Recommended for ages 18+ due to language and sexual content.


The name's V...

I'm beautiful in every sense of the word physically. But on the inside, I'm a black pit.

If you're expecting a happily ever after, a white picket fence and 2.5 kids; then this isn't the story for you.

There aren't any happily ever after in the works for me or those whose lives I poison.

I hold the key to my pleasure and I'll be damned if I ever give it up again.

God forsake those that stand in my way of ultimate gratification.

You may regret me, but you'll never forget me.

Use or Be Used, there are no other options...

*This story contains dirty words, dirty sex and an even dirtier twist.*

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.