Wild Sex Under the Stars - Free Kindle Erotica
Wild Sex Under the Stars (Throes of Passion Series)
by Jessika Hensley
After getting outside of her painfully boring household routine, Annie and her husband Geoff, decide to spice up their romantic life. What was once a passionate physical relationship, had become a casualty of time. It is now time to fix that.
Here is a brief excerpt from this short story:
Geoff’s brown eyes darkened as he studied me. He slid a hand behind my head, his mouth covering mine. He slipped an arm around to the small of my back, pulling me closer as he deepened the kiss, softly but with intensity I hadn’t felt in a while. My hand dropped to the crotch of his pants and his arousal poked back at me. He groaned lightly as I caressed him through the fabric, my hand molding around him, rubbing slowly. He dragged me on top of him, lying back on the hood. I splayed across his body, my high heels holding me onto the bumper. His right hand clutched at my hair as his lips moved to my neck, kissing, nibbling. His left hand slid down the silky material of my dress, grasping my backside, squeezing tightly. I gasped and grinded my body against his, brushing against his erection.
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Jessika Hensley
After getting outside of her painfully boring household routine, Annie and her husband Geoff, decide to spice up their romantic life. What was once a passionate physical relationship, had become a casualty of time. It is now time to fix that.
Here is a brief excerpt from this short story:
Geoff’s brown eyes darkened as he studied me. He slid a hand behind my head, his mouth covering mine. He slipped an arm around to the small of my back, pulling me closer as he deepened the kiss, softly but with intensity I hadn’t felt in a while. My hand dropped to the crotch of his pants and his arousal poked back at me. He groaned lightly as I caressed him through the fabric, my hand molding around him, rubbing slowly. He dragged me on top of him, lying back on the hood. I splayed across his body, my high heels holding me onto the bumper. His right hand clutched at my hair as his lips moved to my neck, kissing, nibbling. His left hand slid down the silky material of my dress, grasping my backside, squeezing tightly. I gasped and grinded my body against his, brushing against his erection.












0 comments:
Post a Comment