A Birthday to Remember - Free Kindle Erotica

A Birthday to Remember (Throes of Passion Series) 
by Jessika Hensley

Annie is feeling down because she is about to turn 40 years old. Her husband Geoff decides to take it upon himself to give her the ultimate birthday experience. He hoped he can make her feel young and sensual again. But was this a gift for her, or was it really for him...

Here is a brief excerpt from this short story:

“You like that, I’m guessing,” she said with a tiny grin. She continued to do it until I was squirming around on the bed, whimpering softly. She took my hands, pulling me up until I was sitting. She lifted my blouse up over my shoulders, and then slid her hands down my back to my bra. Unsnapping it, she pulled it off and examined my breasts, taking one into her hands. She rolled one of my hard nipples between her fingers. I bit my lower lip, closing my eyes, drinking in the sensation. I gasped as her mouth enclosed around the same nipple, her tongue swirling around, her teeth scraping, tugging until a moan escaped from my mouth. She nibbled her way across my chest to the other breast. My head dropped back and I moaned again, my nails digging into her shoulders. She pushed me down onto the bed and unbuckled my belt. My eyes opened and I watched her pull down my zipper and strip off my pants.

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.