CAPTURED BY THE CAVE DWELLERS - Free Kindle Erotica
CAPTURED BY THE CAVE DWELLERS (Erotic Horror A Mile beneath the Surface): A Monster Sex Erotica Story (TAKEN FOR THE TROGLODYTE KING)
by Adeline Freed
Dr. Sarah Flight is a genius, pure and simple. The foremost expert of cave formation and geothermal energy despite her young age, she’s brilliant, beautiful, and in demand. On a research assignment deep within the bowels of the Earth, though, she comes face to face with a race of creatures unknown to surface dwellers, and to them she is nothing more than a plaything, a plaything destined to serve in the harem of their king.
In CAPTURED BY THE CAVE DWELLERS, Sarah arrives at her new research project and plunges deep below the surface of the earth for research she hopes will make clean and affordable energy available in great supply. Though she’s steeled herself for weeks of solitude, she’ll soon learn that she’s not alone. An early exploration is cut off when she’s suddenly attacked by supernaturally fast and strong humanoid creatures. She has no idea where they’re taking her, but she learns soon enough about their immediate intentions—to use her body for their pleasure.
Warning: This horror erotica story has very graphic imagery including disturbing horror elements as well as explicit sexual content including rough sex, sex with monsters, and more. It is intended for mature readers who will not be offended by horrific imagery or sex in a fantasy setting.
Here is a preview:
Closer inspection showed me that the pool in which the water collected had been hewn from the floor with the same rough workmanship of the outside stone. I dipped a finger in and brought it to my tongue. It was fresh, clean and filtered by hundreds of feet of limestone and rock. I scooped some to my lips and drank deeply.
The fact that they’d torn my clothing to shreds should have given me some idea of what was going to happen, so I felt stupid that I hadn’t anticipated it when the two came at me an hour later. I was just trying to figure a way to plan escape when I heard them at the stone. They stepped in and fear rushed over me when I realized they’re intentions. They weren’t wearing the strange loin-cloth like items anymore, and my eyes opened wide in fear because their cocks were enormous. I’d seen porn before, and I’d even watched some with a guy who was supposed to have the biggest penis on earth. I remember thinking that I would run screaming if I had ever ended up with a guy like that in the bedroom. These cocks were even bigger. I started to back away, but with the same impossible speed they’d shown when they first took me, they closed the gap and grabbed me.
I struggled, of course, but it was useless. Though they were only as tall as me, they were much stronger, and in a second I was on my hands and knees. The dim glow of the phosphorescent walls made everything seem even more nightmarish, and I stared in horror at the floor when I felt the hands of one of the creatures at my waist. Again, I tried to struggle and again it was useless. He pushed forward and I felt myself stretching impossibly to receive him.
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Adeline Freed
Dr. Sarah Flight is a genius, pure and simple. The foremost expert of cave formation and geothermal energy despite her young age, she’s brilliant, beautiful, and in demand. On a research assignment deep within the bowels of the Earth, though, she comes face to face with a race of creatures unknown to surface dwellers, and to them she is nothing more than a plaything, a plaything destined to serve in the harem of their king.
In CAPTURED BY THE CAVE DWELLERS, Sarah arrives at her new research project and plunges deep below the surface of the earth for research she hopes will make clean and affordable energy available in great supply. Though she’s steeled herself for weeks of solitude, she’ll soon learn that she’s not alone. An early exploration is cut off when she’s suddenly attacked by supernaturally fast and strong humanoid creatures. She has no idea where they’re taking her, but she learns soon enough about their immediate intentions—to use her body for their pleasure.
Warning: This horror erotica story has very graphic imagery including disturbing horror elements as well as explicit sexual content including rough sex, sex with monsters, and more. It is intended for mature readers who will not be offended by horrific imagery or sex in a fantasy setting.
Here is a preview:
Closer inspection showed me that the pool in which the water collected had been hewn from the floor with the same rough workmanship of the outside stone. I dipped a finger in and brought it to my tongue. It was fresh, clean and filtered by hundreds of feet of limestone and rock. I scooped some to my lips and drank deeply.
The fact that they’d torn my clothing to shreds should have given me some idea of what was going to happen, so I felt stupid that I hadn’t anticipated it when the two came at me an hour later. I was just trying to figure a way to plan escape when I heard them at the stone. They stepped in and fear rushed over me when I realized they’re intentions. They weren’t wearing the strange loin-cloth like items anymore, and my eyes opened wide in fear because their cocks were enormous. I’d seen porn before, and I’d even watched some with a guy who was supposed to have the biggest penis on earth. I remember thinking that I would run screaming if I had ever ended up with a guy like that in the bedroom. These cocks were even bigger. I started to back away, but with the same impossible speed they’d shown when they first took me, they closed the gap and grabbed me.
I struggled, of course, but it was useless. Though they were only as tall as me, they were much stronger, and in a second I was on my hands and knees. The dim glow of the phosphorescent walls made everything seem even more nightmarish, and I stared in horror at the floor when I felt the hands of one of the creatures at my waist. Again, I tried to struggle and again it was useless. He pushed forward and I felt myself stretching impossibly to receive him.












0 comments:
Post a Comment