Close Quarters: Seduction - Free Kindle Erotica

Close Quarters: Seduction (The Close Quarters Saga)
by Daryl Diamond

When I first met Adam, I never imagined that one day I would call him 'master' and he would call me 'slave'.

I was pretty sexually inexperienced back then - I didn't even have a vibrator. Over the months, he's made sure that my collection of sex toys has grown. He's rewarded me with nipple clamps and ball-gags. I now have a different butt-plug for each day of the week and a leather collar that I wear behind closed doors. They're all part of my 'uniform'.

The rest of the family still think of us as 'Adam' and 'Cheryl', two twenty-somethings connected only through our parents' long-term relationship - my mother has been dating his father for a few years now. I can't imagine how they would react if they ever found out.

This is the love story of how I came to meet Adam, and of how I came to call him 'master'.

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.