Confessions of a Sorority Girl: The Omega Train - Free Kindle Erotica
Confessions of a Sorority Girl: The Omega Train
by Natalia Darque
As my last days as an Alpha approached, I got more diabolical in my efforts to fuck with the snooty bitches in my sorority. They were scandalized about my affair with Drake, the basketball player that lived at the Omega House, which was the black fraternity next door. For weeks, they had been screwing with me about missing curfew, and had served notice that I was going to be expelled from the sorority, ostensibly for breaking the curfew rules, but the real reason was my decision to have a torrid affair with a black man. In 1980’s Texas my behavior was scandalous!
However, after they played their card about expelling me, they had nothing left they could do to me. They had a requirement to give me 30 days. I intended to quit, but not until I had fucked them over every which way I could think of. With just a few days to go, I decided I had two more things I wanted to do give them grief.
The first thing was going to be to bring Drake and his friend Reggie over for a hot threesome right in the Alpha house. I was going to have my way with two big black cocks right under their roof. And I was damn sure going to make sure I got caught so they would know about it!
One night, I knew that all of the girls that lived at the house would be going out for an event on Greek row. I waited until I was sure that they were gone, and then I called over to the Omega House. Drake answered the phone.
“OK, the coast is clear. You guys come on over,” I said into the phone.
“Be right there,” Drake replied.
Barefoot, I padded downstairs. I met them at the front door, wearing a terry cloth robe. I had nothing on underneath it. I opened the door, and winked conspiratorially at them. Then I turned and ran up the stairs to my room, with the guys behind me in hot pursuit.
Once in my room, I turned and loosened the tie on my robe and slipped it off my shoulders, letting it fall to a pile at my feet. Seeing me naked, the guys began furiously shucking off their clothes. In less than a minute, I was facing two gloriously naked black men, with their hard cocks hanging rigid in front of them.
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Natalia Darque
As my last days as an Alpha approached, I got more diabolical in my efforts to fuck with the snooty bitches in my sorority. They were scandalized about my affair with Drake, the basketball player that lived at the Omega House, which was the black fraternity next door. For weeks, they had been screwing with me about missing curfew, and had served notice that I was going to be expelled from the sorority, ostensibly for breaking the curfew rules, but the real reason was my decision to have a torrid affair with a black man. In 1980’s Texas my behavior was scandalous!
However, after they played their card about expelling me, they had nothing left they could do to me. They had a requirement to give me 30 days. I intended to quit, but not until I had fucked them over every which way I could think of. With just a few days to go, I decided I had two more things I wanted to do give them grief.
The first thing was going to be to bring Drake and his friend Reggie over for a hot threesome right in the Alpha house. I was going to have my way with two big black cocks right under their roof. And I was damn sure going to make sure I got caught so they would know about it!
One night, I knew that all of the girls that lived at the house would be going out for an event on Greek row. I waited until I was sure that they were gone, and then I called over to the Omega House. Drake answered the phone.
“OK, the coast is clear. You guys come on over,” I said into the phone.
“Be right there,” Drake replied.
Barefoot, I padded downstairs. I met them at the front door, wearing a terry cloth robe. I had nothing on underneath it. I opened the door, and winked conspiratorially at them. Then I turned and ran up the stairs to my room, with the guys behind me in hot pursuit.
Once in my room, I turned and loosened the tie on my robe and slipped it off my shoulders, letting it fall to a pile at my feet. Seeing me naked, the guys began furiously shucking off their clothes. In less than a minute, I was facing two gloriously naked black men, with their hard cocks hanging rigid in front of them.












0 comments:
Post a Comment