'Dominated by the Librarian' - Free Kindle Erotica
'Dominated by the Librarian' (Male submission erotica) - The complete series
by Tara Jones
Warning: This story is aimed for adult reading only and contains erotica and BDSM content including: Bondage, spanking, sexual teasing and denial.
Oh, and a dominant redheaded librarian and a rather violent female bodyguard.
Summary:
Peter Thompson leads a fairly successive life as a graphic designer working a web agency in inner London. He has a reasonable nice flat, several girlfriends (but nothing serious) and a hip job that some people would be willing to kill for.
Then one late Thursday evening when the local library is about to close Peter follows a whim and tries to seduce the short and curvy librarian who works there.
But nothing goes according to plan and soon Peter’s ordinary life is thrown upside down as he finds himself getting more and more attracted to the mysterious and dominant librarian...
But who is she, really?
Excerpt:
---
Without thinking, I reached for her. I wanted to let my hands stroke her rounded breasts and cup her bottom, preferably to move her closer so that I could enter her. I didn’t want to wait; I was already turned on and more than ready.
But the chains stopped me. The chain between the handcuffs rattled against the iron-wrought bars of the bed and I felt them dig through the leather bands into my wrists as I tried again.
She laughed coyly at me.
“You can’t,” she said in an amused voice, while she continued to stroke me. Her thumb rubbed the top of my erection, making small circles and gliding back and forth over the head. I groaned with pleasure and once again tried to reach for her, but the handcuffs and the chain stopped me. She leaned closer, whispering in my ear, “I like it when you struggle.”
Her voice sent a shiver down my spine and with a stifled groan, I pressed myself closer to her...
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Tara Jones
Warning: This story is aimed for adult reading only and contains erotica and BDSM content including: Bondage, spanking, sexual teasing and denial.
Oh, and a dominant redheaded librarian and a rather violent female bodyguard.
Summary:
Peter Thompson leads a fairly successive life as a graphic designer working a web agency in inner London. He has a reasonable nice flat, several girlfriends (but nothing serious) and a hip job that some people would be willing to kill for.
Then one late Thursday evening when the local library is about to close Peter follows a whim and tries to seduce the short and curvy librarian who works there.
But nothing goes according to plan and soon Peter’s ordinary life is thrown upside down as he finds himself getting more and more attracted to the mysterious and dominant librarian...
But who is she, really?
Excerpt:
---
Without thinking, I reached for her. I wanted to let my hands stroke her rounded breasts and cup her bottom, preferably to move her closer so that I could enter her. I didn’t want to wait; I was already turned on and more than ready.
But the chains stopped me. The chain between the handcuffs rattled against the iron-wrought bars of the bed and I felt them dig through the leather bands into my wrists as I tried again.
She laughed coyly at me.
“You can’t,” she said in an amused voice, while she continued to stroke me. Her thumb rubbed the top of my erection, making small circles and gliding back and forth over the head. I groaned with pleasure and once again tried to reach for her, but the handcuffs and the chain stopped me. She leaned closer, whispering in my ear, “I like it when you struggle.”
Her voice sent a shiver down my spine and with a stifled groan, I pressed myself closer to her...












0 comments:
Post a Comment