Just Another Day at the Office - Free Kindle Erotica

Just Another Day at the Office - I 
by Hedonist Six

FIRST PART OF EROTIC ROMANCE SERIAL: Just Another Day at the Office.
You can now get parts 1~4 as a full release as well; search for Just Another Day at the Office [Full Novel]
I noticed him through a window during the job interview. The way my mind raced and my heart fluttered, it was obvious how much I wanted him. It was by sheer luck that I managed to land the job, because I certainly wasn't in any condition to respond sensibly to the questions that came my way.

But it's not easy talking to someone, who seemingly wants to be nowhere near where they are. To someone who would rather disappear every lunch hour than spend it getting to know their new trainee.

John was exactly my type, even if that's hard to believe. I don't go for the stereotypical Calvin Klein underwear model type, you see. I may be petite, but I like my men with a bit - OK, a lot - of meat on them.

It may have been just another day at the office for the rest of our colleagues, but for me, it was the start of hopefully something amazing. A love story that could leave me broken, but preferably one that might turn John and me into one of those smug, in love couples which everyone just hates to be around.

NOTE: I've classed this as Erotica even though Romance might be more fitting for this particular instalment.Take the Erotica label as an indicator of things to come in later volumes.

About Just Another Day at the Office:
It's a feel-good Erotic Love Story about two flawed people attempting to come together in an imperfect world. You'll not find cliché, porn-style sex between two supermodels, but instead powerful attraction leading up to hot scenes between what could be real people.
All of us have issues; whether we're worried about not being likeable enough or not skinny enough, nobody is perfect. Why should fictional characters be any different?
BHM/FFA Romance.

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.