Meet Your Boss, Chris Baker - Free Kindle Erotica
Meet Your Boss, Chris Baker (She's the Billionaire: An Erotic BDSM Story of Female Domination)
by Ellen Dominick
New lawyer Richard Holder can't wait to get personal with the lovely ladies of his firm. But when he crosses the line with his sexy boss, she makes him an offer he can't refuse. He'll have to bend over and swallow much more than just his pride. Can Richard obey his new Dom and keep his job?
Explicit: This kinky 4,000 word story contains explicit scenes of oral sex, first time anal sex, BDSM, secret office sex, pegging, and female domination at the hands of a hot billionaire boss! It is of adult nature and meant for readers over 18 years of age.
Excerpt:
"I have a proposition for you," she said. "Become my pet."
Richard paused for a moment, blinking his eyes and trying to understand what she had said.
"What? Why?" he asked. Baker smiled again.
"For one: I imagine that you would like to continue working at this firm," she said. She slowly extended one manicured finger for each point.
"Two: I also imagine you would like to continue being a lawyer, but I don't think most firms smile on sexual harassment. Especially not from someone fresh out of school like you." Richard gulped. He hadn't thought of it like that before.
"Three: I saw the bulge in your pants yesterday," she said. She looked directly into Richard's eyes. "You liked it."
He looked down, away from her gaze. Richard couldn't deny it, even though he wanted to.
"So, do we have an understanding?" Baker asked.
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Ellen Dominick
New lawyer Richard Holder can't wait to get personal with the lovely ladies of his firm. But when he crosses the line with his sexy boss, she makes him an offer he can't refuse. He'll have to bend over and swallow much more than just his pride. Can Richard obey his new Dom and keep his job?
Explicit: This kinky 4,000 word story contains explicit scenes of oral sex, first time anal sex, BDSM, secret office sex, pegging, and female domination at the hands of a hot billionaire boss! It is of adult nature and meant for readers over 18 years of age.
Excerpt:
"I have a proposition for you," she said. "Become my pet."
Richard paused for a moment, blinking his eyes and trying to understand what she had said.
"What? Why?" he asked. Baker smiled again.
"For one: I imagine that you would like to continue working at this firm," she said. She slowly extended one manicured finger for each point.
"Two: I also imagine you would like to continue being a lawyer, but I don't think most firms smile on sexual harassment. Especially not from someone fresh out of school like you." Richard gulped. He hadn't thought of it like that before.
"Three: I saw the bulge in your pants yesterday," she said. She looked directly into Richard's eyes. "You liked it."
He looked down, away from her gaze. Richard couldn't deny it, even though he wanted to.
"So, do we have an understanding?" Baker asked.












0 comments:
Post a Comment