Paula's Place, part 1: Seduction - Free Kindle Erotica
Paula's Place, part 1: Seduction
by James Wood
Little did I think, when I returned to Grand Falls, that my life would utterly change. Where once I was hollow, now I am full. Where I doubted of the existence of love, now it holds me tight in its grip. I am no longer the innocent girl; I am blissful, complete, and knowing. He has opened my eyes to the world. I am his and I have flowered.
Yet before you can hope to understand of what I speak, we must return to the beginning...
This is Paula's story - a steamy, explicit erotic romance of surrender and dark passions. Paula is drawn to a handsome neighbour with secrets in his past, but it is her own hidden fantasies that come to life as he pays his attentions to her. Paula has not only found a lover, she's found herself, her heart ... her Place.
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by James Wood
Little did I think, when I returned to Grand Falls, that my life would utterly change. Where once I was hollow, now I am full. Where I doubted of the existence of love, now it holds me tight in its grip. I am no longer the innocent girl; I am blissful, complete, and knowing. He has opened my eyes to the world. I am his and I have flowered.
Yet before you can hope to understand of what I speak, we must return to the beginning...
This is Paula's story - a steamy, explicit erotic romance of surrender and dark passions. Paula is drawn to a handsome neighbour with secrets in his past, but it is her own hidden fantasies that come to life as he pays his attentions to her. Paula has not only found a lover, she's found herself, her heart ... her Place.












0 comments:
Post a Comment