Punished For Wedding Day Jitters - Free Kindle Erotica
Punished For Wedding Day Jitters: A Bride BDSM Erotica Story
by Kitty Lee
Holly just can’t go through with it. She loves Luke, but she’s just not sure she can ever be the woman he needs. She hasn’t even lived! Won’t she be condemning him to a life of boredom? She’s alone at her house in her wedding dress when her wedding planner, Kayla, shows up. Kayla’s not taking no for an answer, and Holly discovers soon enough that she’s going to have to say “I do” to a whole lot more than her groom. She’s going to have her first lesbian experience, and she’s going to have it while she submits to domination, humiliation, and rough punishment!
Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of sexual activity during a first BDSM sex encounter. It includes first lesbian sex, slapping, bondage, rough sex, spanking, gagging, oral sex, and anal abuse. It is intended for mature readers who will not be offended by graphic depictions of sex acts between consenting adults.
Here is a preview:
Her words where harsh and cruel. I drew in a breath, ready to argue – but she was right. I was so disgustingly ordinary. What had I ever done in my life that was remarkable? Adventurous? Exciting? The answer was nothing. And that’s how I felt right then. Like a big, fat nothing. Tears filled my eyes and my shoulders slumped. Kayla, as usual, was absolutely right.
SMACK! The blow across my face was swift and hard. I couldn’t believe it, but Kayla had just slapped me! What the hell? There was a ringing in my ear and my face tingled where she had struck me. I was so shocked that I didn’t even know what to say.
Kayla moved quickly. She grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me.
“Nothing is ruining this for me today! You hear me? I’ve got my reputation riding on this!” Her grip was hard, and I was so startled that I just stood there with my mouth open in disbelief.
Then to my absolute bewilderment, Kayla pressed her lips against mine and kissed me. It was a powerful kiss – and she took advantage of my open mouth, pushing her tongue in, exploring me, violating me.
I gathered enough composure to pull away. “Kayla, what the fuck are you doing?” I shouted, but her grip on my shoulders kept me where I was. Then she slapped me again!
I didn’t know what to do, my heart was racing and I was frozen in shock.
“Listen bitch! If you’re that insistent on ruining this for me, then it’s only right you compensate me!” Kayla hissed “we can do this the easy way, without a struggle – or we can do it the hard way. Your choice”
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Kitty Lee
Holly just can’t go through with it. She loves Luke, but she’s just not sure she can ever be the woman he needs. She hasn’t even lived! Won’t she be condemning him to a life of boredom? She’s alone at her house in her wedding dress when her wedding planner, Kayla, shows up. Kayla’s not taking no for an answer, and Holly discovers soon enough that she’s going to have to say “I do” to a whole lot more than her groom. She’s going to have her first lesbian experience, and she’s going to have it while she submits to domination, humiliation, and rough punishment!
Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of sexual activity during a first BDSM sex encounter. It includes first lesbian sex, slapping, bondage, rough sex, spanking, gagging, oral sex, and anal abuse. It is intended for mature readers who will not be offended by graphic depictions of sex acts between consenting adults.
Here is a preview:
Her words where harsh and cruel. I drew in a breath, ready to argue – but she was right. I was so disgustingly ordinary. What had I ever done in my life that was remarkable? Adventurous? Exciting? The answer was nothing. And that’s how I felt right then. Like a big, fat nothing. Tears filled my eyes and my shoulders slumped. Kayla, as usual, was absolutely right.
SMACK! The blow across my face was swift and hard. I couldn’t believe it, but Kayla had just slapped me! What the hell? There was a ringing in my ear and my face tingled where she had struck me. I was so shocked that I didn’t even know what to say.
Kayla moved quickly. She grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me.
“Nothing is ruining this for me today! You hear me? I’ve got my reputation riding on this!” Her grip was hard, and I was so startled that I just stood there with my mouth open in disbelief.
Then to my absolute bewilderment, Kayla pressed her lips against mine and kissed me. It was a powerful kiss – and she took advantage of my open mouth, pushing her tongue in, exploring me, violating me.
I gathered enough composure to pull away. “Kayla, what the fuck are you doing?” I shouted, but her grip on my shoulders kept me where I was. Then she slapped me again!
I didn’t know what to do, my heart was racing and I was frozen in shock.
“Listen bitch! If you’re that insistent on ruining this for me, then it’s only right you compensate me!” Kayla hissed “we can do this the easy way, without a struggle – or we can do it the hard way. Your choice”












0 comments:
Post a Comment