Revenge On The Popular Girl - Free Kindle Erotica

Revenge On The Popular Girl
by Tiffany Madison

"Some would call it evil. I just called it burying the hatchet."

I grew up a total misfit. I was a girl with bad acne, glasses and greasy hair, making it impossible to fit in with all of the beautiful girls in my high school. Most of my days were spent crying, after getting beat up by the head cheerleader, Emily Finch. It didn't give me the most positive childhood experience, to say the least.

But all of that was behind me. I had gotten through my first year of college, and after countless hours of self-improvement, I had become a beautiful young girl. So beautiful, in fact, that everywhere I went, guys checked me out. It was quite a change from what I had gotten used to.

When I come back home from college, I stop by the local gym to work out and my worst nightmare walks through the door…

Emily Finch.

She doesn't recognize me, though, because of how much I have changed. Her sexy, tattoo covered husband is with her too, and it seems that I have caught his eye.

How far will I go to settle the score with Emily and finally get my revenge? Will I use my newfound beauty to seduce her husband and have him plant his seed inside of me? Can I make up for the years of abuse that she dealt out?

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.