Ski Slope Tryst With the Billionaire Couple - Free Kindle Erotica

Ski Slope Tryst With the Billionaire Couple 
by Serena Waters

On the first day of my Honeymoon, my husband Alex and I hit the slopes of Colorado on rented skis. We had a blast, flirted with each other mercilessly, and looked forward to an evening of fantastic marital sex.

When we got on the ski lift with married couple Jim and Monica, I knew there was something different about them right away. Monica was so beautiful, so bold, so daring. When the lift stopped for some unknown reason, she was right there, pushing the limits of what my husband would allow her to do to me. Eventaully, we went over those limits, right there on the ski lift...

My husband and I had never been so turned on in our entire lives, and we had no idea how they were able to invite us to a room that couldn't possibly be for rent. We soon found out that it was quite easy for them to stop the lift and stay in a room bigger than our house... They owned the entire resort!

This 7000 word story includes a younger couple just finding out the limits of their relationship, a rich couple very secure in their relationship, and a moment of exhibitionism 30 feet in the air that leads to a night of passion that nobody will ever forget!

"I can’t pretend that this isn’t like, the hottest thing ever," I said, the words tumbling out of my lips before I could stop them. I could feel Alex’s eyes burning into the back of my neck, but I didn’t want to turn and face him. I was afraid he might be totally disgusted with me.

"Yeah? I figured you were kind of crazy like that," Monica laughed, her giggle intoxicating and light. She moved her hand quicker. "Maybe you’d like to switch seats?" she asked, cocking a thin brow at me.

I could feel my jaw drop, but inside I was bursting with anticipation. "This high up? Isn't that a bit dangerous?"

Monica shrugged. "I've done it before. Just lift your butt up and take my husband's hand..."

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.