Sold To The Millionaire - Free Kindle Erotica
Sold To The Millionaire
by Samantha Hyde
The intelligent, beautiful and very skint Kate Harrison signs up to take part in a private sex auction to be held for the sole benefit of millionaire Seth Farrington. He is looking for a girl to buy for the weekend, and the inexperienced and innocent Kate will be the one.
In Seth’s own words; ‘I don’t do emotional attachment Kate. This is a business deal, nothing more, nothing less. There is no room for a woman in my life. This isn’t some romantic movie. I will take what I want from your body, and then I will discard you.’
He will indeed use her body in the most extreme ways imaginable, awakening in Kate dark kinks she didn’t even know existed, let alone possessed.
Falling in love with a man like Seth is a dangerous game. A game she doesn’t have much chance of winning unless she can thaw his ice cold heart. Unless she can teach him how to love.
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Samantha Hyde
The intelligent, beautiful and very skint Kate Harrison signs up to take part in a private sex auction to be held for the sole benefit of millionaire Seth Farrington. He is looking for a girl to buy for the weekend, and the inexperienced and innocent Kate will be the one.
In Seth’s own words; ‘I don’t do emotional attachment Kate. This is a business deal, nothing more, nothing less. There is no room for a woman in my life. This isn’t some romantic movie. I will take what I want from your body, and then I will discard you.’
He will indeed use her body in the most extreme ways imaginable, awakening in Kate dark kinks she didn’t even know existed, let alone possessed.
Falling in love with a man like Seth is a dangerous game. A game she doesn’t have much chance of winning unless she can thaw his ice cold heart. Unless she can teach him how to love.












0 comments:
Post a Comment