Sorority Pledge 1 - Free Kindle Erotica

Sorority Pledge 1: A Devil in Disguise (BDSM Erotic Romance) (Sorority Pledge Saga)
by Daizie Draper

 Poor sorority pledge, Addison Montgomery, lands in a world of trouble and heat when she's caught chucking eggs at my father's mansion on Halloween at the demand of her sisters. When the little devil accepts a trip over my knee as her punishment, we get swept up in the delicious power exchange and a tumultuous squall of passion. But, given our limited experience, diving into untested lusts may be way too hot for us to handle ... especially where more than hearts can be broken. Besides, I'm doing all I can to keep my dark side and hellish childhood from rising up to strangle me, and a girl like Addison Montgomery, so compliant, so wet, so eager to please is...God, she is the very last thing I need! She's both my dream come true and my absolute, worst nightmare.

Just so you know, I do debased things to her mind and body, I'm wicked like that, but I'm not dishing out those yummy treats in a blurb. What kind of Dom would I be if I went around spoiling surprises? If you're at least 18 and pink gets you flowing, go slip into your loosest pajamas. That's not an order, those only go to my sub, but it's a recommendation I strongly suggest.

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.