The Revenge Bundle - Free Kindle Erotica

The Revenge Bundle 
by Tiffany Madison

Here are three books from Tiffany Madison's collection, every one of them featuring a twisted and sexy revenge story that will leave you speechless. Witness a man taking revenge on his horrible boss, a girl who gets back at her ex-boyfriend and a nerdy girl who finally buries the hatchet with the popular cheerleader at her school.

Taking Revenge On My Boss

My new boss, Kyle, is the embodiment of everything I can't stand in the world. He's rude, arrogant, demanding and condescending. I've always been a pretty passive person, but not any more.

When Kyle's wife starts flirting with me, I see an opportunity that's impossible to pass up. Will I risk my job and all of my financial security in order to get revenge on him by having my way with his wife, hard and without any protection?

This 5500 word story features revenge sex between a muscular, handsome man and a beautiful, vulnerable woman.

Revenge On My Ex-Boyfriend

Just two weeks after taking my virginity, my high school sweetheart, Nate, decided that we should take a break. After the tears fall and I compose myself, I finally agree to it. However, I didn't realize that the break would involve him seeing other girls.

Just two days after we make the decision, I catch Nate making out with my best friend, Kimberly. Rage fills my body as soon as I see it and I decide to take action.

Knowing that Nate's older brother, Sam, had always thought that I was cute, I decide to use him to help me get my revenge. He doesn't know exactly what I'm up to, though, and is shocked when he realizes the tricks that I have up my sleeve.

I learn that I can use my seductive ways to get Sam to have his way with me any way that I want him to.

When Nate finds out, he'll be crushed…and the score will be even.

How far will I go to get revenge on Nate for hurting me? How will I use Sam as a pawn in my scheme? How much damage can I do with a sexy outfit, a cell phone camera and no condoms?

This 7000 word story features a beautiful 18 year old girl seducing a muscular and tattoo covered man, who is 12 years older. It concludes with a very satisfying form of revenge.

Revenge On The Popular Girl

I grew up a total misfit. I had bad acne, glasses and greasy hair, making it impossible to fit in with all of the beautiful girls in my high school. Most of my days were spent crying, after getting beat up by the head cheerleader, Emily Finch. It didn't give me the most positive childhood experience, to say the least.

But all of that was behind me. I had gotten through my first year of college, and after countless hours of self-improvement, I had become a beautiful young girl. So beautiful, in fact, that everywhere I went, guys checked me out. It was quite a change from what I had gotten used to.

When I come back home from college, I stop by the local gym to work out and my worst nightmare walks through the door…

Emily Finch.

She doesn't recognize me, though, because of how much I have changed. Her sexy, tattoo covered husband is with her too, and it seems that I have caught his eye.

How far will I go to settle the score with Emily and finally get my revenge? Will I use my new-found beauty to seduce her husband and have him plant his seed inside of me? Can I make up for the years of abuse that she dealt out?

This 8000 word story features a beautiful 18 year old girl seducing a muscular and tattoo covered man. It finishes off with a very surprising turn of events and a form of revenge that's undeniably satisfying.

**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get Every Free Erotica Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.