The Roughly Handled Bundle - Free Kindle Erotica
The Roughly Handled Bundle
by Tiffany Madison
"Roughly Handled" is an understatement…
Here are three sexy books from Tiffany Madison's collection, all of them featuring some of the hottest sex that's out there. Put yourselves in the shoes of a horny neighbor girl, a lady getting searched in airport security and a young girl having the time of her life with a sexy bartender. Every single one of these girls gets roughly handled and each story ends with a twist.
Roughly Handled By The Neighbor
My next door neighbor, David, was everything that I needed in a man. He was gorgeous, muscular and sweet. I just knew that he was the one I wanted for my first time. Hopefully, he would even marry me one day. But, between my oppressive dad and David's wife, it wasn't going to be easy to make that happen.
When David's wife gets mad at him for flirting with me, he waits for my dad to leave and then comes over for a visit. I expected him to be sweet to me like usual, but this times he's angry for ruining his relationship with his wife. Will David be sweet and sensual, or will he take his anger out on me?
This 7000 word story features me being seduced by a powerful and muscular man.
Roughly Handled By Airport Security
I had finally made the decision to leave my job in California and go back home to live with my parents in Iowa. I hated my boss, Phil and when I quit, I made it very clear to him exactly how I felt.
My plane ticket home was in my hand and I was standing in line to go through security at the airport. Suddenly, the police come and arrest me for suspicion of smuggling drugs.
Drugs??? I've never used drugs in my life.
The police didn't believe me, though, because they said an informant told them that I would be carrying drugs back to Iowa. I struggle as they put me in handcuffs and carry me to an interrogation room. Surprisingly, something about the force they use turns me on, and I find myself attracted to them.
Am I as innocent as I think I am, though? Will I willingly let the police perform their thorough search or will they have to take control in order to do their job?
This 7000 word story features a beautiful girl in her mid-20's being searched deeply by a powerful law enforcement officer. It finishes off with a very surprising turn of events.
Roughly Handled By The Bartender
It was supposed to be the greatest night of my life. I had bought myself a fake driver's license for my 18 birthday, which showed me as a fresh faced 21 year old, and I was ready to hit the clubs with my girlfriends!
Everything seems great when we make it to Club SSS. The bartender is a really cute guy named Jacob. He's tall, dark and handsome and I can't stop checking him out. He's exactly the kind of guy I've always wanted, and even though I'm a virgin, I can't help but to be sexually attracted to him.
Things go sour, though, when Jacob's girlfriend comes in and sees me checking him out. She approaches me, which turns into an all out argument. In an effort to win the argument, I lie and tell her that Jacob and I had hooked up a few times.
Angry about what I said to his girlfriend, Jacob takes me up to the rooftop to show me what happens when I make him angry. Will Jacob end up giving me what I want? Will he take my virginity gently, or will his anger cause him to take control?
This 7500 word story features a beautiful, and mostly innocent, 18 year old girl being roughly handled by the handsome and muscular bartender of a popular club.
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Tiffany Madison
"Roughly Handled" is an understatement…
Here are three sexy books from Tiffany Madison's collection, all of them featuring some of the hottest sex that's out there. Put yourselves in the shoes of a horny neighbor girl, a lady getting searched in airport security and a young girl having the time of her life with a sexy bartender. Every single one of these girls gets roughly handled and each story ends with a twist.
Roughly Handled By The Neighbor
My next door neighbor, David, was everything that I needed in a man. He was gorgeous, muscular and sweet. I just knew that he was the one I wanted for my first time. Hopefully, he would even marry me one day. But, between my oppressive dad and David's wife, it wasn't going to be easy to make that happen.
When David's wife gets mad at him for flirting with me, he waits for my dad to leave and then comes over for a visit. I expected him to be sweet to me like usual, but this times he's angry for ruining his relationship with his wife. Will David be sweet and sensual, or will he take his anger out on me?
This 7000 word story features me being seduced by a powerful and muscular man.
Roughly Handled By Airport Security
I had finally made the decision to leave my job in California and go back home to live with my parents in Iowa. I hated my boss, Phil and when I quit, I made it very clear to him exactly how I felt.
My plane ticket home was in my hand and I was standing in line to go through security at the airport. Suddenly, the police come and arrest me for suspicion of smuggling drugs.
Drugs??? I've never used drugs in my life.
The police didn't believe me, though, because they said an informant told them that I would be carrying drugs back to Iowa. I struggle as they put me in handcuffs and carry me to an interrogation room. Surprisingly, something about the force they use turns me on, and I find myself attracted to them.
Am I as innocent as I think I am, though? Will I willingly let the police perform their thorough search or will they have to take control in order to do their job?
This 7000 word story features a beautiful girl in her mid-20's being searched deeply by a powerful law enforcement officer. It finishes off with a very surprising turn of events.
Roughly Handled By The Bartender
It was supposed to be the greatest night of my life. I had bought myself a fake driver's license for my 18 birthday, which showed me as a fresh faced 21 year old, and I was ready to hit the clubs with my girlfriends!
Everything seems great when we make it to Club SSS. The bartender is a really cute guy named Jacob. He's tall, dark and handsome and I can't stop checking him out. He's exactly the kind of guy I've always wanted, and even though I'm a virgin, I can't help but to be sexually attracted to him.
Things go sour, though, when Jacob's girlfriend comes in and sees me checking him out. She approaches me, which turns into an all out argument. In an effort to win the argument, I lie and tell her that Jacob and I had hooked up a few times.
Angry about what I said to his girlfriend, Jacob takes me up to the rooftop to show me what happens when I make him angry. Will Jacob end up giving me what I want? Will he take my virginity gently, or will his anger cause him to take control?
This 7500 word story features a beautiful, and mostly innocent, 18 year old girl being roughly handled by the handsome and muscular bartender of a popular club.












0 comments:
Post a Comment