The Three of Us - Free Kindle Erotica
The Three of Us: Five FFM Threesome Erotica Stories
by Sarah Blitz, Molly Synthia, Nycole Folk, Amy Dupont and Angela Ward
Here are five red hot explicit erotica stories centered around threesomes. How sexy is the thought of getting to enjoy a man and a woman at the same time? In this collection, the fantasy becomes reality with first lesbian sex, adventurous new experiences, and a whole lot of heat!
Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of sexual activity and includes threesome sex, first lesbian sex, rough sex, and more. Therefore only mature adults who won’t find that kind of content offensive should read this collection.
1. Coffee Shop Girl by Molly Synthia
Bestselling erotica author Molly Synthia brings a beautiful story of a man, his wife, and the girl they both love together. With transcendent language that’s somehow enhanced by the clear and explicit erotic descriptions, she presents the origin and the development of the ménage a trois in such a way that the reader, too, will fall in love with Caitlin, the princess-haired girl that so captivates Rosemary and Clarence Carella. It’s Molly at her best, and her best is both beautiful and stimulating.
2. Ellen Likes to Share: An FFM College Threesome Erotic Story by Nycole Folk
Candace always felt like a little slut compared to her prudish roommate Ellen. Boy will she have to reevaluate her thinking! On a typical Friday at the college, Candace steps into Ellen’s room to grab some lotion after the shower. Ellen’s…busy, and when she pulls Candace into it, Candace gets busy, too! I've got a feeling she'll be taking another shower!
3. Julie and Mary Seal the Deal: A FFM Office Sex Erotic Tale by Sarah Blitz
Julie and Mary had just lost their Editor Mark who was leaving to follow his Fiancé to the other side of the pond. The gals were struggling to fill the vacancy for several reasons, but mainly the shoestring budget they were on. Once Peter applied, the girls had to find a way to get him to commit to work for less money, after that interview, I think he may work for free!
4. Taken by the Police Officers: A Tale of Fantasy Non Consent by Angela Ward
Kate, the call girl fantasy facilitator, has a client interested in a classic fantasy. This handsome man and his wife want to take advantage of a woman in a difficult situation, and in this case that woman will be Kate. Before she knows it, a couple of very aroused cops will be calling all of Kate’s shots. Since it’s Kate, you know it will be sexy and unforgettable.
5. Threesome in the Park: An FFM Erotica Story of Sex in Public by Amy Dupont
I couldn’t believe it when I stumbled upon a couple having sex in a secluded area of the park, and I couldn’t help but stare. When I got caught, I guess I wanted to run away in mortification. I didn’t though. In fact, before I could wrap my head around what was happening, I was joining in!
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Sarah Blitz, Molly Synthia, Nycole Folk, Amy Dupont and Angela Ward
Here are five red hot explicit erotica stories centered around threesomes. How sexy is the thought of getting to enjoy a man and a woman at the same time? In this collection, the fantasy becomes reality with first lesbian sex, adventurous new experiences, and a whole lot of heat!
Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of sexual activity and includes threesome sex, first lesbian sex, rough sex, and more. Therefore only mature adults who won’t find that kind of content offensive should read this collection.
1. Coffee Shop Girl by Molly Synthia
Bestselling erotica author Molly Synthia brings a beautiful story of a man, his wife, and the girl they both love together. With transcendent language that’s somehow enhanced by the clear and explicit erotic descriptions, she presents the origin and the development of the ménage a trois in such a way that the reader, too, will fall in love with Caitlin, the princess-haired girl that so captivates Rosemary and Clarence Carella. It’s Molly at her best, and her best is both beautiful and stimulating.
2. Ellen Likes to Share: An FFM College Threesome Erotic Story by Nycole Folk
Candace always felt like a little slut compared to her prudish roommate Ellen. Boy will she have to reevaluate her thinking! On a typical Friday at the college, Candace steps into Ellen’s room to grab some lotion after the shower. Ellen’s…busy, and when she pulls Candace into it, Candace gets busy, too! I've got a feeling she'll be taking another shower!
3. Julie and Mary Seal the Deal: A FFM Office Sex Erotic Tale by Sarah Blitz
Julie and Mary had just lost their Editor Mark who was leaving to follow his Fiancé to the other side of the pond. The gals were struggling to fill the vacancy for several reasons, but mainly the shoestring budget they were on. Once Peter applied, the girls had to find a way to get him to commit to work for less money, after that interview, I think he may work for free!
4. Taken by the Police Officers: A Tale of Fantasy Non Consent by Angela Ward
Kate, the call girl fantasy facilitator, has a client interested in a classic fantasy. This handsome man and his wife want to take advantage of a woman in a difficult situation, and in this case that woman will be Kate. Before she knows it, a couple of very aroused cops will be calling all of Kate’s shots. Since it’s Kate, you know it will be sexy and unforgettable.
5. Threesome in the Park: An FFM Erotica Story of Sex in Public by Amy Dupont
I couldn’t believe it when I stumbled upon a couple having sex in a secluded area of the park, and I couldn’t help but stare. When I got caught, I guess I wanted to run away in mortification. I didn’t though. In fact, before I could wrap my head around what was happening, I was joining in!












0 comments:
Post a Comment