A Lil Nasty Book - Free Kindle Erotica
A Lil Nasty Book (An Urban Novella)
by Ben Harris Jr.
Hi, my name is Bricilla Webb. I barely finished High School, yet I steer an SL Mercedes and I reside in a swank home located in the city of Las Vegas. I also have an affinity for donning high-end attire. Oh, and did I mention that I am also a best-selling writer of erotica, as well as a clairvoyant and psychic medium?
Despite my beloved grandmother coercing me into giving psychic readings to provide food for the two of us when her gambling compulsion left us penniless, I always knew within myself that charging outrageous sums of money and using my sixth sense to assist the immoral, narcissistic and money-hungry was dead wrong. No Pun intended.
At twenty-four years old, I am now a full-fledged woman who is capable of carving out my own path in life, however unconventional that may be. I have left behind studying palms for personal gain. On rare occasions I have been known to lend my ability to help disheartened, well-meaning individuals. My services are always free and at no time do I ever relay any dreadful fore-warnings unless I feel the information is in regards to a situation that the person I am counseling can prevent. This book narrates my dazzling experiences as a psychic and details some of the most shocking and sensual stories that Inspired me to begin writing erotica.
In order to shield the identity of my former clients, I have changed their names and have omitted incriminating specifics that would jeopardize them in any way. If you live your life on the edge then perhaps what I have to say won’t be much of a surprise to you. But if you are a “normal” person, you will be stunned as I shock you with tale after nasty tale.
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Ben Harris Jr.
Hi, my name is Bricilla Webb. I barely finished High School, yet I steer an SL Mercedes and I reside in a swank home located in the city of Las Vegas. I also have an affinity for donning high-end attire. Oh, and did I mention that I am also a best-selling writer of erotica, as well as a clairvoyant and psychic medium?
Despite my beloved grandmother coercing me into giving psychic readings to provide food for the two of us when her gambling compulsion left us penniless, I always knew within myself that charging outrageous sums of money and using my sixth sense to assist the immoral, narcissistic and money-hungry was dead wrong. No Pun intended.
At twenty-four years old, I am now a full-fledged woman who is capable of carving out my own path in life, however unconventional that may be. I have left behind studying palms for personal gain. On rare occasions I have been known to lend my ability to help disheartened, well-meaning individuals. My services are always free and at no time do I ever relay any dreadful fore-warnings unless I feel the information is in regards to a situation that the person I am counseling can prevent. This book narrates my dazzling experiences as a psychic and details some of the most shocking and sensual stories that Inspired me to begin writing erotica.
In order to shield the identity of my former clients, I have changed their names and have omitted incriminating specifics that would jeopardize them in any way. If you live your life on the edge then perhaps what I have to say won’t be much of a surprise to you. But if you are a “normal” person, you will be stunned as I shock you with tale after nasty tale.












0 comments:
Post a Comment