Catch Fire - Free Kindle Erotica
Catch Fire - (Part 1 - Burning Hearts Series)
by J.S. Harper
Fire! Amanda meets a great guy who is a fireman. She wasn’t looking for a boyfriend but she is starting to think that Shawn might be boyfriend material. But what is he trying to tell her? Does Shawn have a secret and if so why won’t he tell Amanda?
Contains steamy sex scenes
Part 1 – Catch Fire by J.S. Harper available now
Part 2 – Burning Desire by J.S. Harper available now
Part 3 – Ignited Passion by J.S. Harper available now
Extract
He was easy to talk to and I liked him. I decided then and there that I would have sex with him if he didn’t say or do anything stupid over the curse of our date. Sometimes it was easy like that.
We had a late snack at a little cafe in West Hollywood which happened to be right around the corner from the station that he worked at. He made me laugh a lot. A sure way to get into a girls panties is to make her giggle.
“Show me the station, will you?” I asked, batting my eyelashes in my ‘I am so cute you can’t resist me’ way.
“Uh... I don’t know if that’s a good idea.” He said, and my face must have shown my disappointment.
“What have you got to hide?” I asked, being cheeky. He shifted a little in his seat. I wondered for a moment if he did indeed have some secret to conceal.
“Are you afraid that your colleagues will find me too sexy and try to move in on your new fling?”
I said it outright. I called myself a fling, indicating that awesome sex was imminent.
“Ok, let’s go.” He said and we got up to leave.
He held my hand all the way to the station, but when we got there he kind of distanced himself a little. When we went in, there were six guys on duty. Talk about hunk city, every single one of these guys was hot, fit and sexy.
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by J.S. Harper
Fire! Amanda meets a great guy who is a fireman. She wasn’t looking for a boyfriend but she is starting to think that Shawn might be boyfriend material. But what is he trying to tell her? Does Shawn have a secret and if so why won’t he tell Amanda?
Contains steamy sex scenes
Part 1 – Catch Fire by J.S. Harper available now
Part 2 – Burning Desire by J.S. Harper available now
Part 3 – Ignited Passion by J.S. Harper available now
Extract
He was easy to talk to and I liked him. I decided then and there that I would have sex with him if he didn’t say or do anything stupid over the curse of our date. Sometimes it was easy like that.
We had a late snack at a little cafe in West Hollywood which happened to be right around the corner from the station that he worked at. He made me laugh a lot. A sure way to get into a girls panties is to make her giggle.
“Show me the station, will you?” I asked, batting my eyelashes in my ‘I am so cute you can’t resist me’ way.
“Uh... I don’t know if that’s a good idea.” He said, and my face must have shown my disappointment.
“What have you got to hide?” I asked, being cheeky. He shifted a little in his seat. I wondered for a moment if he did indeed have some secret to conceal.
“Are you afraid that your colleagues will find me too sexy and try to move in on your new fling?”
I said it outright. I called myself a fling, indicating that awesome sex was imminent.
“Ok, let’s go.” He said and we got up to leave.
He held my hand all the way to the station, but when we got there he kind of distanced himself a little. When we went in, there were six guys on duty. Talk about hunk city, every single one of these guys was hot, fit and sexy.












0 comments:
Post a Comment