Fluffing My Neighbor - Free Kindle Erotica
Fluffing My Neighbor (Older Man, Younger Woman) (Helpful Neighbor)
by Sienna Valentine
When Jenny finds out that the couple next door are having trouble in the bedroom, she confronts the man of the house to find out what's wrong, telling him that she would do anything to help save their marriage since she's grown attached to their family since they've lived so close. She didn't expect that what he needed, though, was someone to turn him on in order for him to be able to satisfy his wife. Did she really mean ANYTHING?
WARNING:
This 3900 word story contains explicit descriptions of sexuality between a young neighbor and the older man next door and is intended for adults only.
Excerpt:
"I wish there was a way to help her," I said.
"Me too," he said. "But a man can't help what turns him on. I still love my wife, but when I married her she was very thin and beautiful. She looked a lot like you, actually." He again let his eyes wander across my body and I blushed again.
"Do you really think I'm beautiful?"
"I'd have to be missing my eyeballs not to," he said.
I put a finger up to my lips, dipping it into my mouth. I sometimes did that when I was thinking. "Well, is there any way that I could help you guys out?" I would hate for the two of them to get divorced. I knew their kids would take it horribly, especially Becky. And then they would move away and I'd probably never see them again.
Mike looked at me long and hard now. His lips pursed and I guess they were dry as he started to lick them a little bit. He looked like he was going to suggest something, but then stopped himself.
"What? Did you think of something I could do to help?" I repeated. "I'd do ANYTHING to help you guys, you're very important to me," I said.
"Anything?" he asked.
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Sienna Valentine
When Jenny finds out that the couple next door are having trouble in the bedroom, she confronts the man of the house to find out what's wrong, telling him that she would do anything to help save their marriage since she's grown attached to their family since they've lived so close. She didn't expect that what he needed, though, was someone to turn him on in order for him to be able to satisfy his wife. Did she really mean ANYTHING?
WARNING:
This 3900 word story contains explicit descriptions of sexuality between a young neighbor and the older man next door and is intended for adults only.
Excerpt:
"I wish there was a way to help her," I said.
"Me too," he said. "But a man can't help what turns him on. I still love my wife, but when I married her she was very thin and beautiful. She looked a lot like you, actually." He again let his eyes wander across my body and I blushed again.
"Do you really think I'm beautiful?"
"I'd have to be missing my eyeballs not to," he said.
I put a finger up to my lips, dipping it into my mouth. I sometimes did that when I was thinking. "Well, is there any way that I could help you guys out?" I would hate for the two of them to get divorced. I knew their kids would take it horribly, especially Becky. And then they would move away and I'd probably never see them again.
Mike looked at me long and hard now. His lips pursed and I guess they were dry as he started to lick them a little bit. He looked like he was going to suggest something, but then stopped himself.
"What? Did you think of something I could do to help?" I repeated. "I'd do ANYTHING to help you guys, you're very important to me," I said.
"Anything?" he asked.












0 comments:
Post a Comment