Humiliating The New Girl - Free Kindle Erotica
Humiliating The New Girl
by Tiffany Madison
"If one fails, we all fail..."
After getting in trouble at my old high school, my parent's decide that it would be best for me to complete the last semester of my Senior year at West City Independent, a private all-girls school.
When I arrive, I immediately feel like an outcast. My punk rock hair and black eye make-up make me feel isolated from the pretty and perfect girls that fill the school.
But things get even worse when I fail the first test of the semester. According to school rules, "If one fails, we all fail." So when I bomb the test, all of the other girls fail as well.
Angry, the girls decide to take out their frustrations on me by humiliating me in front of everyone. It starts off with just them, but it's not long before one of their boyfriends decides to show up as well.
I learn quickly, though, that I really enjoy it and I can hardly get enough of what they consider punishment.
How far will they go?
**Most books listed on Free Erotica Dude are author/publisher submitted and intended for ADULT'S ONLY. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Erotica Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle erotica books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Tiffany Madison
"If one fails, we all fail..."
After getting in trouble at my old high school, my parent's decide that it would be best for me to complete the last semester of my Senior year at West City Independent, a private all-girls school.
When I arrive, I immediately feel like an outcast. My punk rock hair and black eye make-up make me feel isolated from the pretty and perfect girls that fill the school.
But things get even worse when I fail the first test of the semester. According to school rules, "If one fails, we all fail." So when I bomb the test, all of the other girls fail as well.
Angry, the girls decide to take out their frustrations on me by humiliating me in front of everyone. It starts off with just them, but it's not long before one of their boyfriends decides to show up as well.
I learn quickly, though, that I really enjoy it and I can hardly get enough of what they consider punishment.
How far will they go?












0 comments:
Post a Comment